And everything goes bad

Chapter 2

Sneaking out of the room as quiet as possible so that I don't wake up my brother I grab my hoodie and slip it on then make my way to the kitchen. I walked through the quiet house looking at the pictures on the wall of Travis on his bike or with the nitro circus crew. I smiled and stepped into the kitchen.

"Morning Kelsey" I jumped a little and spun around from where I was standing in front of the fridge to find Travis standing in the door way.

"You scared me" I said in a soft voice and ran my fingers through my hair to calm me down.

"Sorry, didn't mean to" Travis said chuckling and walked more into the kitchen and switched on the coffee machine.

"Its ok" I said smiling. Only now did I notice that he was wearing nothing but his swimming shorts. His hair was still messy from sleeping and my lord he looked good.

"Would you like some coffee?" he asked walking over to I guess get some mugs.

"Do you have green tea maybe?" I asked taking a seat at the kitchen island.

"Hold on" he said holding up a finger and then turned to look in the cupboards. I giggled at him as he mumbled and shoved things out of the way. "Ha, found some. This must be your lucky day." he said with a smile and setting it on the counter.

"It would seem so" I said as he turned his back to me to fill the tea pot with water. I took a moment to admire the view from the window. It was just starting to get light out, the sun hasn't even risen yet.

"So why are you up so early?" Travis asked setting my cup of tea down in front of me.

"Thanks" I said with a smile and took the warm cup between my hands "I have no idea actually. And you?"

"I was thinking of going out on my bike for a bit. There's this cool track a few minutes away from here. Would you like to come?" he asked sitting across from me with his mug between his hands.

"I'd love to, just don't have gear or nothing here." I said with a sad smile taking a sip from the warm liquid.

"That's ok. You can use my gear. I always have spares all over and I happen to own a few bikes" Travis said with that breath taking smile of his.

"Sounds fun" I said smiling at him. He then set his mug down and got up walking over to the fridge. He got out the mild then got two bowls and took out three boxes of cereal and grabbed two spoons.

"I don't know about you but I'm eating first." he said and grabbing a box to fill his bowl.

"You read my mind" I said grabbing a bowl and box filling it. While we ate we had small conversation and he told me about the filming for Nitro Circus and what they would like to achieve.

"I'm going to go get dressed" I said setting my bowl and cup in the sink.

"Meet me outside back when you're done" Travis said doing the same and walking to where his room was. I opened the door slowly and peeked in to find Nate still passed out and snoring to himself. I chuckled softly and walked over to my bag.

I grabbed my light blue bikini with black swimming shorts. I slipped on my black t shirt with the DC logo printed on in blue and searched for my light grey and turquoise DC's. I found them after throwing my whole bag out on the floor and slipped them on. I brushed my hair out and put it in a messy bun then brushed my teeth.

"Hey Travis?" I called out once I stepped outside and walked around to the back of the house. I walked into the open garage that had his bikes and things in.