Going Home

Chapter 26

We were finally leaving tomorrow. I couldn't wait to get home and just be lazy for days on end. Don't get me wrong, I love touring and seeing the world and I absolutely loved being with the Nitro Crew, but I really missed home.

We had one last thing to film today though. The huge ass cross over. It was going to be insane and we have loads of people coming in to help with it. I'm talking about rally cars doing jumps with monster trucks and loads of bikes. It was going to be fun and I got to get on my bike again. I've missed riding.

"How about I try the backflip?" I asked Travis and he stared at me as if he was thinking it through. I was sitting on his lap with my legs over his and my arms around his neck.

"I don't know Kels. I mean from foam pit to ground is two totally different things and you haven't done it in a while." Travis said looking nervous, that's a first.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him amused and he glared at me before he sighed and took a deep breath then nodded. I bit back a giggle and shook my head. "Wow, I never thought it was possible for the big Travis Pastrana to feel nervous." I teased and he rolled his eyes at me. I gasped in surprise when Travis lifted me and moved me so that I was straddling his lap and he pulled me closer so that our noses were touching.

"I'm nervous" He started and moved his hands so that they were under my hoodie and drew small circles on my skin, making me shudder and take a shaky breath. "Because I don't want anything to go wrong with you baby."

"O-Ok baby." I said closing my eyes from what he touch was doing to me. He chuckled and I opened my eyes to frown at him.

"Who's nervous now?" He asked amused and I shook my head at him.

"I'm no-not nervous." I said swallowing hard then looking at him in the eyes again. "Your fingers on my skin are just really distracting." I said in an almost breathy tone. I must sound so needy but damn I am a girl who has needs and this touching and kissing and being around Travis all the time drove me insane.

"Oh so if I do this" Travis trailed off as he moved his one hand to the front of me and trailed his fingers up my stomach then traced the bottom line of my bra. I bit my lip to stop the soft moan from coming out and closed my eyes. I heard him chuckle and then move his hand higher so that he was drawing soft patterns on the swell of my breast.

"Travis." I tried to warn him but it kind of came out more like a moan than anything else. I laced my fingers through his hair and rested my forehead against his. He was making me go crazy and I really just wanted to rip his clothes off. Travis let out a soft groan and pressed his lips to mine.

My body reacted to his instantly and I kissed back with all the lust and passion I felt for him in this moment which was quite a bit. He snaked his arms around my back again and pulled me closer to him. I moaned into his mouth and he slipped his tongue in and softly brushed it against mine.

My heart rate started to frantically pick up and breathing got a little harder to do for me. His hands on my bare skin and his lips on mine was making me lose all my senses altogether. I not only wanted him anymore, but I needed him.

"Woah guys! My eyes!" We jumped away from each other alarmed and turned our heads to where the voice came from. Tommy stood there covering his eyes. I buried my face in Travis's neck and giggled as I tried to calm myself down. Travis shuddered and let out a chuckle.

"Sorry dude. I can't control myself around her." Travis said after a while and I just kept my red face hidden until I felt calmer. I looked up to find Tommy smirking at us.