Temptations

Chapter 25

"I so can't wait to go home." I said with a sigh as I went to put my arms around Nate's neck. I placed my chin on his shoulder and while he turned to look at me amused.

"Missing home?" He asked me and I pouted and nodded.

"Yeah. I miss my bed. And our beautiful pool and amazing hot tub and our lake in our back yard." I said with a sigh. Nate chuckled and patted my arms that were still wrapped around my neck.

"Yeah well, you'll be home alone for the first two weeks we get back." He said and I frowned at him.

"Uh why? Where are you going?" I asked and he glanced and nodded his head in Jolene's direction.

"Going home with her. Meeting the parents and helping her pack a few things." Nate said and then he smiled at me. "She's moving in with us." He said with his smile just getting bigger and bigger. I was really happy for Nate, but this meant I'll be a third wheel.

"What you guys talking about?" Travis asked coming up from behind me. I stood up and smiled at him.

"Kels is missing home." Nate said pointing his thumb over his shoulder at me.

"Yeah me too babe." Travis said puling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head. "But when we get home I'll miss you more so I'm ok with crappy beds for now." What he said made me frown as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I never thought of that." I said with a sad frown. "How am I supposed to sleep without you there?"

"Well don't worry baby, we still have a week left before we head home." Travis said smiling down at me as he cupped my cheek.

"And then we have two wees still." I smirked as I leaned up on my toes to plant my lips on his. He kissed me with a frown then pulled away.

"Why two weeks?" He asked and I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked when he was confused.

"Nate's going home with Jo to help pack and meet the parents." I said and Travis nodded, knowingly.

"So you want me to stay with you then baby?" Travis asked and I pouted and faked an innocent.

"Oh please if you'd be so kind. I'm terribly afraid to be alone in the dark." I said placing my hand flat on his chest and batting my eyelashes at him.

"Well I can think of a few ways to distract you." Travis said with a smirk as he leaned on to kiss me again. I made a approving sound in the back of my throat as I enjoyed the kiss.

"First I can't get you guys to admit your hidden love for each other and now you guys can't keep your hands of each other?" Roner said shaking his head while I was a little embarrassed that he caught us basically almost making out.

"Well it's your fault, you should knock." I blurted out and Travis was looking at me with a raised eyebrow and Roner laughed at me. Yeah I just said he should knock while we're standing outside.

"If there was a door Kels, I would." Roner said shaking his head as he walked off.

"Whatever." I said flipping him off. Travis took my hand and kissed my palm.

"You're so cute baby." He said making me blush even more. I shook my head and shoved him a little. He smiled and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. "Come on, I need to go talk to Godfrey."

"Ok baby." I said with a small smile as I followed him. For the next few minutes I just stood by Travis, with my hand in his as him and Greg discussed the stunt for tonight. It was only Travis doing it and it was making me feel all nervous and shit. I almost didn't want him to do it.