You are crazy

Chapter 19

I woke up with something heavy on my back since I was sleeping on my stomach. I tried to move but I was trapped. Gosh I needed air to breathe! I eventually somehow got out from under Travis and he stirred in his sleep. I got out of bed quietly and walked to the bathroom.

So I ended up falling asleep in Travis's bed last night. We just watched movies and talked and laughed most of the night. It was nice, just being the two of us spending time together. I smiled as I washed my hands and then ran my fingers through my hair.

"Oh sorry Kels." Travis said in a groggy voice as he stopped in the doorway of the bathroom. Oh gosh why did he have to be in nothing but his boxers? I mean seriously! I gave him a nervous smile then shook my head.

"I was done anyway." I said and started to leave the bathroom but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his bare chest.

"I had fun last night Kels. We should do it more often." He said and I giggled and nodded my head.

"I agree. It was nice to just relax in piece and quiet." I said as he let go and then walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I went to the bed and plopped down on my back, smiling up at the ceiling like a freaking idiot.

"So are you ready for today?" Travis asked as he stepped out of the bathroom. I pushed myself up on my elbows and frowned at him.

"Uh what's happening today?" I asked him and he chuckled as he came to lie down next to on his stomach.

"We're going to the Burro Canyon Shooting Park today. It's where the LAPD trains and shit." Travis said turning his head so that he faced me.

"Ok, and what exactly are we going to be doing there today?" I asked a little nervous.

"We're gonna be test dummies. So come get up and dressed." Travis said excited as he jumped up from the bed. Give it to Pastrana to be excited about something like this.

"Uh what should I wear?" I asked Travis as I got up from the bed.

"Godfrey got us all uniforms. I'll go get ours from him real quick. How about you take a shower while I'm gone?" He suggested and I nodded then he turned to leave. I made my way into the bathroom and turned the water on and then stripped myself from my tank top and plaid pyjama bottoms.

I hummed to myself as I washed and rinsed myself. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body as I bent over forwards to dry my hair with another towel.

"Fuck me." Travis mumbled from behind me. I shot up straight and nearly dropped my towel in the process of doing so. I really hope that my towel at least covered my ass as I was bent over like that. I turned to face Travis as my whole body turned red from embarrassment. Travis was plain gawking at me with his mouth a little open. I bit my lip and looked down at the ground. "Uh sorry. Uh here." He said shoving my clothes in my hands then turning and leaving the bathroom.

I let out a small giggle as I sat down on the edge of the bath and put my hand over my heart that was hammering in my chest. Oh gosh that was just yeah. I was just so grateful that my towel didn't drop when I stood up like that so quickly. Now that would have been embarrassing, oh boy.

I got dressed and then made my way out of the bathroom. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that Travis wasn't in the room. I grabbed the hair dryer and started to dry my hair. By the time I was done, Travis emerged from the bathroom. What the? Guess he must have gone in there while I was drying my hair.

"So uh sorry about earlier." Travis said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. I blushed a little but giggled too so that the mood wasn't as heavy.