The truth

Chapter 17

"Oh my gosh! Can you stop?!" I yelled to whoever it was that was banging on the damn door so consistently. I walked over to the door and yanked it open glaring at whoever stood behind it. "What?!"

"Woah relax there Kels." Travis smirked at me as he held his hands up in defense. I shook my head and sighed as a small played on my lips. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me.

"So why the banging like crazy?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I leaned against the door in my hand.

"I came to see if you ready. Nate, Jo and Bonifay are all already down stairs and I wondered where you were." Travis said shrugging.

"Oh yeah." I opened the door more for him to step in. He frowned and did as I closed the door again. "I don't know if I'll be joining you guys today."

"Why not Kels? What's wrong?" He asked me as I went to sit down next to him on the couch.

"I don't know. I'm tired?" I said in more of a question that a statement. I couldn't exactly tell him that I didn't want to spend too much time with him because I'm basically hung up and crazy in love with him and dream of fucking his brains out. Yeah he would sure enjoy hearing that and think I'm some sort of mental lunatic.

"Fine, then I'll stay in with you and keep you company." Travis said shrugging as he moved next to me and rested his head in my lap, looking up at me with a grin.

"What if I'm bad company?" I asked him tilting my head to the side a little as I looked down at him. He frowned then crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes.

"Then I'll just shut up and be with you." He said peeking at me through one eye. I giggled at how cute he looked and started to play with his hair. He smiled slightly and closed his eyes again. I sat there staring at him as if I was some freaking creep. All this time I thought it might have only been lust, but after the chat I had with Nate last night I realized that I was totally and completely head over heels for him.

We sat like that for a while as I just kept running my fingers through his hair and he just enjoyed it. I actually thought he had fallen asleep at some point so I poked his cheek.

"Trav?" I asked poking his cheek again.

"Yeah?" He asked back with his eyes still closed.

"Are you asleep?" I asked him stupidly. How can he be asleep when he just answered me? I could be such a blond sometimes.

"No." He chuckled and then sighed. "I was just really enjoying it when you played with my hair."

"Oh." Was all I said as I smiled down at him and did it again. This felt so natural and I was enjoying it too. A little more than I should have. All I had to do was lean in and kiss him. Ok that was it. I couldn't do this anymore. "Come on." I said as I stood up from the couch.

Travis frowned and lifted his head a little and then turned to look at me confused. I just gave him a small smiled and nodded my head to the door. He glanced at the door then back at me with the frown still on his face.

"What?" He asked as he sat up on the couch. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"Let's go have some fun." I said and he got up and walked over to me.

"I thought you said you were tired?" He asked with a small smile. I shrugged and he chuckled at that. "Ok let's go then." He said and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of the door. I laughed and followed him down to the lobby. Once we stepped out there were a few people out there I'm guessing waiting for us, or him at least.