Fun filled day

Chapter 4

"Hey Kels?" I groaned hearing my brothers voice. I turned over in bed and covered my head with another pillow.

"Nate shut up. It's too early for this shit" I said in a groggy voice. I just really wanted to sleep.

"Its nearly noon" Nate said ripping my curtains open. I didn't see him doing it but I heard it.

"Let me sleep!" I groaned and then the covers were ripped off of me and it was too bright all of a sudden. I glared up at Nate once my eyes adjusted to the light "What?!"

"I'm heading over to the airport to pick up Parks then we coming back here to test the new boat. The new mastercraft is here." he said beaming down at me.

"So why did you wake me up exactly?" I asked putting my arm over my eyes.

"To tell you to get the hell up. You can't sleep all day long." Nate said lifting my arm.

"I hate you" I said shoving him to the side and got up.

"I love you too sis" he said over his shoulder as he walked out of my room. I picked up a pillow and chucked it at his head but it hit the closed door. I heard him chuckle at the other side of the door and pulled a funny face at the door.

I walked over to my dresser and put my ipod in the dock and pressed shuffle. Mattafix Big City Life started playing and I grabbed my hair tie and tied my hair as I sang along falsely to the song and tried to dance.

My phone beeped as I was busy making my bed. I placed my last pillow neatly on the bed and then folded my throw blanket and put it at the end of my bed. I reached for my phone and the name on the screen made me smile.

'I'm having lunch with a friend and I want you to come along - Trav:D' I smiled and typed a quick reply.

'Hmmm, I'll have to check my agenda. You know since I'm so busy ;)' I smiled as I hit send. I was just about to set my phone down when it beeped in my hands.

'Well I'm not giving you a choice. Be ready in 30 - Trav:D' I laughed and shook my head at that.

'Too bad you don't know where I live. Muhahahaha.' I hit send and giggled at myself. I haven't felt so happy in three years.

'Oh shit that's right. Come on Kels. I'm doing the puppy dog eyes here. - Trav:D' I bit my lip and then decided to just give in.

'Fine I'll be ready in 30 (rolling eyes).' I added my address and the code he has to punch in at the gate then dashed to the shower. I got in and washed my hair and body. I was in and out of the shower in record time. I dried my hair quick then glanced at my phone to see for any new text.

'Right around the corner from me. See you in a few;) - Trav:D' I decided to not reply and went over to my dresser to grab some clean underwear. I walked into my closet and stood there in my underwear for a few moment deciding what to wear.

I went for a black v neck t shirt with the DC logo printed big on the front in white, white knee length denim and grabbed my all black DC Tracer Slip-On's. I got dressed and then went to brush my teeth. As I walked back into my room I heard the doorbell ring.

I smiled and checked myself real quick in the full length mirror I had next to my door. I was satisfied with my outfit so I grabbed my phone and slipped my phone into my back pocket. I made my way down the stairs and opened the door. Travis turned to look at me and smiled. He wore a red DC t shirt with jeans and black DC shoes with a black red bull cap ever so present on his head.

"Hey Kels" he said giving me a quick hug.

"Hey Trav. Wanna come in or are we in a hurry?" I asked stepping to the side with the door in my hand.