Arguing with myself...

Chapter 15

We made it to our hotel somewhere in the middle of the night, or more like super early morning. I was way too tired and drained to even notice my surroundings. I went straight from the bus to the hotel room and passed out face first on the bed. I'm never letting myself have a sugar rush again.

"Rise and shine sunshine!" I groaned when the covers were yanked from my body. It wasn't cold or anything, I was just really comfortable. I swear the person who's responsible for this is so going to pay.

"Go away!" I groaned into my pillow but it came out muffled. Whoever was in my room started to laugh. I pushed myself up on my elbows. I knew that laugh all too well. I turned to look at the person over my shoulder and my suspicions were correct.

"Long night Kels?" Parks asked still chuckling.

"Skittles and Red Bull night." Nate said from behind Parks.

"Oh shit. How bad was it?" Bonifay turned to ask my brother.

"She was all over the place man. We nearly had to tie her down to her chair last night." Nate said with a sigh and shake of his head.

"What the hell are we going to do with her?" Parks asked laughing.

"Uh-uhm." I cleared my throat and got up. I faced them and put my hands on my hips to glare at him. "She is right here and she can hear you, loud and clear."

"Then she needs to get her ass in gear. The guys are meeting us downstairs in 30. " Nate said then stuck his tongue out at me and walked away. I was so tempted to flip him off but just went with pulling a funny face at him in stead.

"You guys will never grow up, will you?" Parks asked shaking his head amused.

"How long have you known us now Bonifay?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Like almost 18years now?" Parks asked unsure.

"And in all that time that you and my brother have been best friends. Have we ever changed?" I asked him as I got my clothes out of my bag for the day.

"Now that you mention it, no. You guys haven't." he said while thinking.

"Exactly. I don't think that will change soon. Because Nate is too big of an ass!" I said the last part a bit louder.

"I heard that!" Nate yelled from somewhere in the hotel room.

"You we supposed to dumb ass!" I yelled back.

"You are so annoying Kelsey!" I heard Jolene giggle from somewhere.

"And you're a prick!" I didn't hear the rest since I pushed Parks out of the room and closed the door so that I could change. I put on my white bikini that had different patterns and pictures on it in pink with my white board shorts and just a plain black tank top. I slipped on my black flip flops and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I walked out and grabbed my tooth brush so that I could go brush my teeth. Once I was done with that I made my way to the lounge area of the hotel room. I plopped down on the couch next to Parks and he looked at me with a smile.

"Ready to go?" he asked as he got up.

"No. I'm so tired. I just want to stay in bed all day long." I said with a huff.

"Come on Kels. Part of the reason I'm here is to help you silly. You have a competition coming up in Florida soon remember?" Parks said holding his hand up out to me. I gladly accepted it and he pulled me to my feet.

"I completely forgot about that." I said with wide eyes. "I am so going to bail."

"You are such a drama queen you know. Come on. Everyone is waiting on you Missy." Parks said and held the door open for me. I walked past him and stuck my tongue out at him. "Oh so mature Kels."