26: stupid arrogant hybrid

Start from the beginning

"I got it," I assured him, walking to the back of the car. The trunk opened with a click and I bent down to pick up the suitcase and lifted. I looked down to see I wasn't even an inch off the ground. I huffed in frustration, lifting again.

"Alright easy killer," Elias lifted the suitcase with one hand, an amused smirk on his lips. I stood back stunned as he lifted the bags into the trunk with ease.

I folded my arms, annoyed. Stupid hybrid prick. He turned around, his silver eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh come on darling, we don't have all day."

"I had it," I frowned, walking to the opened door and got in.

I made sure to keep my legs pressed to my side of the door as I looked out the window, avoiding any eye contact with Elias. I kept quiet as he got in the car beside me, his warmth and presence making me grow nervous. What if this trip is terrible? What if we can't stop arguing over stupid petty things? Can't we just get over ourselves and get along for once?

I gasped, feeling a large hand on my right thigh. I shivered as his hot skin was against mine, I turned from the window to look at him for an explanation. His eyes laid on the driver through the rear view mirror. "Let's go," his deep voice demands.

The car rolls through the driveway and we left the estate. I turned around to look for Evelyn standing on the front porch waving goodbye before the trees covered the view of her and the mansion. I turned in my seat, exhaling in annoyance. His hand was still on my thigh. Why?

"Elias," I said, my voice soft but he heard me. He turns to me, his eyes darkening which didn't help calm my trembling nerves.

"Wh-why are you touching me?" I asked, unable to hold the question back anymore and his amused expression turns dark and mischievous. I waited for him to take his hand off of my thigh but instead he squeezes tighter making my blood rush to my face. I felt hot all over my body, I tried to pry his hand off but his hold remained wrapped around my thigh.

His smirk widened as he watched me struggle and I glared at him. "Please stop," I pleaded.

I folded my arms over my chest, looking out the window angrily, his hand still wrapped around my thigh. I should have wore sweatpants, I thought bitterly. I tried moving further away from him but he held me still to lean to me, before gently whispering in my ear.

"You need to wear a seatbelt, darling." His warm breath gently blew against my ear as he spoke, causing goosebumps to erupt against my skin. He leaned back to see my widened eyes and tightly clenched fists. A soft smirk quirked up his lip as he let go of my thigh keeping his eyes on me before looking out the window.

I let out a breath of relief when his hand left my hot skin, embarrassed of the feeling he left me. A strange and unfamiliar feeling pooled in my lower belly, I felt so confused by the need in my body. I've never felt this way in my life and somehow Elias made these uncontrolled feelings in my body.

This was going to be a long night.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You have a private jet?" I asked, dumbfounded at the long sleek black contraption in front of us.

"Yes," his voice rang out and I lifted my gaze from the plane to his eyes.