the new guy

Hello, Just a massive thanks for those that were taking their time to comment and vote. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

"OMG , you have to see the new guy Aphrodite" was the first thing Julia said to me as soon as she saw that we had arrived at school.

"He's so HOT" she continued while Erin, Lucy and London had stupid grins on their faces. Backing Julia up.

"Ehhh I think we should leave you girls, with your stupid girl talk. Roland, Javier, Leo, Keith and Jack are you guys coming or not" asked Max as he left, heading towards the other guys.

"Yes yes, we should" Jack replies, making me realise that he's been standing to be all this time.

"See you at lunchtime Mon amour, " says Jack, giving me a kiss on the cheek before following Max.

"Soo " Kim started and by looking at the rest of the girls. I saw the looks they were giving me, with creepy grins on their faces.

"Oh come on guys, jack and I are not like that at all. I don't like him like that and he doesn't like me like that. he's my brother/ best friend. That's it, kapish." I sternly tell them even though I know, my explanation is only amusing them.

"That's what they all say, " they all said that at the same time and as always I was their victim this fine morning.

"Anyways, about this hot guy. did you even see him" I casually say, trying to change the subject and from the looks of it? it worked, judging from the dreamy looks on their faces.

With a dreamy sigh, Julia began talking." So I first saw him at his locker when were just walking and from the looks of it, most of the girls had dreamy looks on their faces. When he turned around, I swear I died. "

"His mere presence put everyone in a trance. Aphrodite your gonna love this guy. one look at him, your gonna think he's Damon Salvatore." she says with that same dreamy look.

"Irk it's not that deep and please don't compare the new guy with Damon Salvatore. he can't be that hot and as much as I would love to stay here and talk about the new guy, the bell is gonna ring in 5minutes and I have double English with Mrs Williams for my first lesson.

"Lol, man I feel sorry for you. I don't understand how you can survive two periods with her. I couldn't do it which was why she threw me out of her lesson" said Teja, making us laugh.

"Please, Teja don't remind me. The only ready I survive that lesson is because Chris is in my lesson and I sit next to him. He's the reason I enjoy the lesson." I tell her.

"No wonder why you barely complain about that lesson. It's because you have Chris " Kim comments.

" don't l know that Kim. without Chris, I wouldn't have survived. Everything about Mrs Williams is boring."

The bell went on. Indicating that it was time to go to our first lessons. We both said our goodbyes and went to our first lessons. unlike them, I was the only person who didn't really have my friends in this lesson. I did befriend some people and I could hold a decent conversation.

-------
"Hey Aphrodite, hope you had fun on your birthday. " greeted Jade, my fellow close classmate. She is a really nice person and our friendship is based on our love for vampire diaries and the originals.

"Hey Jade, thanks and yeah I had tons of fun and don't forget the presents" I reply as I go to my sit behind her.

"Cool and please tell me you have watched vampire diaries along with the originals," she asks me with as she turns her chair so that she's facing me Instead of the front.

"Of course I watched Vampire Diaries and the originals Jade. You know how much I love these two shows and not to forget the Salvatore brothers and Klaus are practically my husbands. " I tell her.

"You have a point there Aphrodite my friend. The Salvatore brothers are too hot for their own good. Plus I could listen all day to Klaus talking, with that accent of his " she says with a sigh.

"True True, " I say with a massive grin on my face.

"Not to forget, omg Jade Kai gives me the freaks I swear. The guy is too evil and what the hell was luke thinking going to merge with Kai."

"I know right, I was so in shock when Luke died " she replies.

"Same here, it was too emotional man, " I tell her.

"Jade and Aphrodite do you think you can wait until the lesson is over to continue your vampire diaries conversation" out of nowhere Mrs Williams announce bringing our conversation to an end.

"Sorry, Mrs Williams, " we both say, earning a glare from her .how rude of her.

"Now that everyone is paying attention. The class we have a new student that will be joining us. I want you guys to be on your best behaviour okay." she demands, trying to act all strict.

"Yes Mrs " the class murmurs.

Seeming satisfied with our response.with a node at the Door. the new guy that everyone has been talking about enters the classroom.

He's so beautiful, there's no denying that for sure. looking at his face, it feels as if I have seen him somewhere. He looks so familiar but I just can't place it and there's something dark about this new guy that's giving me the creeps.

"Why don't you introduce yourself, " Mrs tells him, her voice bringing me out of my thoughts and making me focus.

With his deep voice, he says " hello everyone .my name is Ifor Ryder Elias but you can call me Ryder.

"Hi, Ryder," we all say while waving at him.

" Okay now that the greeting is out of the way. Ryder you should go sit next to Aphrodite. She joined our school two Months ago so I think you guys will get on well " Mrs Williams says, making me hate her this moment. I really don't want him to sit next to me somehow.

"But Mrs Chris sits next to me " I quickly say hoping she will let him sit somewhere else.

"That won't be necessary Aphrodite. I was already thinking of moving Chris away from you," she says.

"Thanks, Mrs " Ryder says while making his way to me and claims Chris's place.

Leaning much closer to me he whispers  " Aphrodite I know you know me "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment.l want to know what you guys thought. What do you think about the new guy?

Vote
Comment
Enjoy ☺