Exfriend

(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark)

Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal

Seein' everything, the time is goin'

Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'

Gotta get down to the bus stop

Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin' in the front seat

Sittin' in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I take?

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

My alarm woke me up , Usually i would have sang along because today was friday and on fridays im always hyper due to having a double lesson of music as my first and second lesson. However today i did not want to hear that song because Naomi was the person who set this song as my alarm tone and hearing that song it creeps me out , well dont blame me at all ,the girl i thought was my bestfriend is after my and im too young to die.

Ohh how i wish i could just stay here and sleep all day snuggling in my warm cumfy blanket.My alarm started ringing started ringing again . "SHUT UP " i yelled at my phone , okay i shouldn't have done that and man i think im loosing it but then again would you blame me , i mean Naomi is some two faced psycho .

Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi , i just wish that i don't even want to hear that stinking name or hear her voice . My wish won't come true today since i have all my lessons with her and concidering the fact that she was my bestfriend , a back stubbing bitch who used me . I bet she was sleeping around with Damien and really you can never know . What hurts the most was how she consoled me and pretended to care the day Damien rejected .

Hoenstly usually i thought of running away all the time but then i couldnt due to my blindness and Jason i would never do that to him , he was the only who cared about . It used to be Naomi ,Jack and Jason . With what Naomi i realised people aren't what they seem .

I have this feeling that she wants me to beg for her to be my friend again because she knows that she was the only friend that i had well not anymore . I also believe that the only reason shes blanking me is because she wants me to tell her everything about Jack , we both know that cab never happen .

"I can do this" i said to my self . Getting out of my warm comfy blankest which ofcourse was so hard for me to but i had to suck it up . I took my time getting ready for school , i really did not want to go anywhere knowing i might see her and in a way i was she egnoring me which means i would ask Jason to drop me off to school .

Right now im standing infront of my bedroom door holding the handle trying to unlock it , so that i could go down the stairs and ask Jason to drop me off to school . I'm sure he would understand because of what Naomi did yesterday.