Okay that hurts a lot coming from her mouth , first it was dad now it's her its like I don't know my family anymore and the whole burden thing its not like they look after me all they do is feed me and buy me clothes or Jason drops and picks me up from school its not like he does it every day.

I'm so angry right now that I just want to go to my room and cry myself out because these stupid piccolos I call my family put a wound in my heart so deep that I can feel needles in my heart.

The wound is so so deep that when Damien rejected me yeah that hurt a lot but I did not feel the pain that I'm feeling right now. I guess you could say my family doesn't love me but they see me as a  burden to them and being a burden is one of the things i try to avoid at all cost. I guess I didn't try that hard.

 What really hurts is how I work my ass off at school making sure i get A* in every subject except pe and they have never said well done or anything or show any interest in me. You could say its all about Jason being the Beta because he took off after dad and I never complain even though sometimes I feel like telling them to shut the fuck I mean Jason this , Jason that , Jason did that I mean everytime we have a family time that's how it is but sometimes I think Jason notices this that he always changes the subject for my sake and for that I love him and i know that I'm not a burden to him and this is like the first time me and him arguing and in a way it's killing me that I can never tell him about Jack because I know he will tell Damien and might even and up killing Jake, we all know that if that happens I would never forgive myself.

"Now Aphrodite go to your room and fix yourself we are having dinner with Damien's familly today and i aslo invited Naomi to come so that she can make sure you look decent and dont embarrass yourself at dinner" she told me in a rude manner that I can't even stand her and dad right now .

After she dismissed us I went straight to my room wanting to get away from them. Deciding to make myself look representable I took a quick shower and i cried wishing if i could see then they wouldn't have said those hurtful words but then the Moon Goddess has plans for each and everyone of us so maybe being blind is part of her plans. So here lam singing depressing songs while getting ready and i finished in time meaning I had time to listen to music and let it heal and mend my heart and soul. One of Miley Cyrus new song called wrecking ball was on and I was so happy I love that song so much that i relaxed on my bed while singing this beautiful song that I'm hearing.

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was break me
Yeah, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

Singing this song made me realise that it was made for me because I can actually say I can relate to this song. The lyrics make sense that when I sing them I realised its true and it's such an emotional song that I'm actually crying because Damien and my parents have wrecked me. 

I did not ask to be born 

I did not ask to be blind 

I did not ask to be a mate 

I did not ask to be a sister 

I did not ask to be a daughter 

I did not ask to be ugly 

I did not ask to be treated like shit 

So why must I go through this abuse and pain

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoy this chapter and forget to vote plus comment on what you liked about it or didn't like. This is a learning curve for me and I want to improve so I'm open to any feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story eventhough the book has not been edited or proofread.