Heart shaped kisses

GIOVANNI.

Leilani: Giovanni what am I doing here

Giovanni then retracts his hand from the lamp and lays his head on his pillow. He then slowly places his hands on my thighs. His touch sends shivers down my spine.

Giovanni: Well you past out when you and Faith got into the fight...so now your hear
Leilani: oml
Giovanni: yea..
Leilani: Hey do you know what is has touching earlier...

A smirk forms onto Giovanni's face and he starts to slide his hands up my thighs.

Giovanni: That was my d*ck babygirl

My cheeks start burning up red.

Leilani: And question why did you put this shirt on me
Giovanni: because you wanted it..yea you were getting undressed when I played you down because you said you were uncomfortable
Leilani: oh God WAIT...did you see..

His smirk turns into a grin and that's when he comes up but I'm still on his lap.

Giovanni: Lani I've seen you naked before it wasnt anything new

He grins and looks down at my chest. He bites his lip slowly and my breathing quickens because of all the tension and temptation.

He then looks up at me and then goes back to laying down. I felt out a sigh of relief. I then get off of him and get off his bed.

Leilani: Well thanks Gio
Giovanni: Yea no problem

I then look around to find my clothes on his desk. I reach for them and I take put on my jeans and catch Giovanni looking.

Leilani: Take a picture it last longer

He then bites his lip. Then I unbuttoned his shirt and take it off. Revealing my bare breast. I didnt worry because Gio has already seen them. I catch him grinning again and biting his lip even harder. I then out on my jacket and decide not to put on my under shirt. You could see my tit prints from the outside of the jacket. Giovanni then gets up. He grabs his shirt that I just had on and puts it on. Me and him start to head down stairs. I put on my shoes and as I bend over to out them on my tits literally pour out of my jacket. I then zip up my jacket a bit but not much because you could still see half of them. I then am at the door. When I catch a glimpse of Giovanni's abs and his v line. I bite my lip.

Giovanni: like what you see?
Leilani: eh

He chuckles then goes down to my neck. I feel his warm breathing on it. He then places a kiss on my neck and starts to go down. He gets to my breast and starts kissing it. I then let out a big moan and he starts sucking on it. After about 12 seconds of me moaning and hin sucking he gets back up and looks at my breast and smiles. I look down to see a hickey in a shape of a heart.

Leilani: your too much
Giovanni: heh

I then open his door.

Giovanni: bye Lei
Leilani: text me

I wink and I walk out

Leilani: I gotta stop playing with his feelings...