The knocking

I quickly sit up and Giovanni puts on his shirt and runs outside. I stumble my way downstairs to follow Giovanni. Everyone is screaming and crying and pushing to the doors to get out but then I see guys in leather jackets rounding people up. THEY ALL HAVE KNIFES AND GUNS. Then I see A guy on the floor bleeding from his side....

Giovanni: ALEX

I then look to my left and see Giovanni and this other guy start throwing punches. That's when I get sober and realize...WTF JUST HAPPENED.

Leilani: ALEX

He tilts his head my way and closes his eyes. I start pushing people to get out of my way. Just then I hear a loud crack behind me and see the guy Giovanni was fighting on the ground. His nose was broken and Giovanni looked up at me. I then hear sirens and everyone starts freaking out and that's when all gun sounds go off. Everyone is shooting thier guns at ion even know but as they do Giovanni throws himself onto me and he shields me and by now I'm crying.

Leilani: NO I NEED TO GET TO ALEX
Giovanni: LANI THEY'LL KILL YOU
Leilani: I HAVE TO ITS ALEX
Giovanni: NO

I then thrust Giovanni off of me and I start throwing myself onto people to get out of my way. I then get to Alex and I hold him and shield him. Then I hear police men yelling and then people start leaving and that means the doors have opened. I quickly pick up Alex and I tell Giovanni to come with me. We head to Giovanni's window and jump out and he hands me Alex. Giovanni jumps out too. And Giovanni throws Alex over his shoulder and we start running. About 40 minutes later we arrive at my house.

Giovanni: but I dont get it why we couldn't just hand him to the ambulance
Leilani: Look i just feel better when Alex is under my care and i saw his wound he only got grazed
Giovanni: oh ok...Lei about..
Leilani: Can we talk about this later?
Giovanni: Yea

Then we arrive at my window and I get inside and Giovanni comes inside with Alex. Giovanni lays Alex on my bed and I take off Alex's shirt and check out his wound I then back up a bit and my ass is on Giovanni's d*ck I quickly turn around and Giovanni is looking down blushing and I blush too. I then snap back into reality and cure his wound soon. As I'm done doing that I slide Alex a bit over so i can also sleep when I'm ready. Giovanni then sits on the edge of my bed I then take off my shirt and hold it to my chest. I grab Alex's shirt from my drawer and i catch Giovanni looking at me. I put on the shirt and look at him. I then cross my arms and he stands up and comes closer to me.

Leilani: it's late...
Giovanni: Yea....
Leilani: You should get going
Giovanni: What about...what happened earlier
Leilani: Look sorry but I was drunk like very drunk and I didn't even know what I was doing...
Giovanni: So that's it..
Leilani: Yes...
Giovanni: But what if I told you I have feelings for you
Leilani: But I have feelings for Alex...and only Alex...sorry Giovanni

I unfold my arms and walk over to my window and open it. Giovanni starts to walk towards it and he's half in and out and I then grab his chin. I then kiss his cheek and he blushes.

Leilani: Thanks
Giovanni: Yea...

He heads out and i close my window and look at Alex... i lay next to him and I place a kiss on his lips. I then go to sleep...About 3 hours later I open my eyes a bit and see Alex sitting up on my bed.

Leilani: Baby

I hug him from behind. He quickly turns around to look at me and kisses me roughly. We pull away and he licks his lips.

Leilani: What happened out there
Alex: didnt give a guy weed
Leilani: Ugh that's so stupid Alex you could have been killed

I lay him back to he's laying on my chest. He holds onto my side and I hold him tightly.

Leilani: Please don't ever scare me like that Alex...I love you

He then turns to look at me. Omfg did I just say LOVE...he kisses me and whispers.

Alex: I love you too Lani

I smile and we both fall asleep. About 10 am me and Alex wake up. He kisses me on the forehead and I smile. I get up and he sits on the edge of my bed.

Alex: is that my shirt?
Leilani: heh yea
Alex: You wear it better than me ma

I blush and sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his back which brings me closer to him. We embrace and then i kiss him.

Leilani: How are you feeling?
Alex: Better
Leilani: That's good babe

I then lay back on him and he lays his head on my shoulder.

Leilani: This first party experience pretty much ruined all parties for now on
Alex: heh

I then get off him and he puts his shirt back on. I then look at Alex and smile.

Leilani: you know what we havnt done
Alex: fucked?

Alex laughs and I grin at him.

Leilani: Yea
Alex: wait huh
Leilani: you wanna fuck me Alex?
Alex: woah woah for real and what kind of question is that HELL YEA

I laugh and I throw myself onto Alex and he holds onto me and we fall onto my bed.

Alex: wait you for real or are you still drunk?

I laugh a bit and he smiles.

Leilani: No for real...my dads working and you dont got no where to be..its perfect
Alex: I'm down babe

He gets closer to my face and I kiss him softly and he kisses me back.

Leilani: ha jk babe I wanna keep my virginity
Alex: ugh what whyyyyyy
Leilani: I'm playing

I then take off my shirt and Alex takes off his. We start making out and he quickly gets to my stomach. He starts kissing my stomach going lower and lower and my chest rises and falls each time being unsteady. He then slowly takes off my pants and kisses my thighs. It sends shivers through my body and I moan softly.
REMINDER ALEX IS THIS HOT

Alex then takes off his pants and I see he has a boner

Alex then takes off his pants and I see he has a boner. He then quickly gets on top of me and I wrap my arms around his neck. Just then again he starts to kiss my neck and suck on it and I start moaning. He then finds my weak spot and starts kissing and sucking on it and i couldn't stop moaning. Just then there's a knock at the door.