Under the table

GIOVANNI....

Leilani: w-what the the fu-
Faith: Lani meet my boyfriend Giovanni

Giovanni looks at me in shock.

Giovanni: Babe I didn't know this was your friend we were meeting
Faith: is it bad...do you guys know each other?
Leilani: uh..
Giovanni: Uh me and her boyfriend are bestfriends...
Faith: Oh cool

I look at Giovanni and he looks back at me nervously. I then bite my lower lip and look away from him and put my attention back on Faith.

Faith: so...why dont you guys get to know each other while I go get you guys food
Giovanni: no it's ok babe I can go get it
Faith: No baby I really want you guys to know eachother better.
Leilani: I know him pretty well

I bite my lip and scan Giovanni's body from top to bottom. I then look back at his face and he's blushing.

Faith: heh imma go get food

Faith quickly disappears and I sit down and Giovanni sits across from me.

Giovanni: ok..WHAT THE FUCK
Leilani: What...
Giovanni: what was that
Leilani: what was what babe
Giovanni: That look you just gave me when you said you knew me already
Leilani: well I do don't I

I then smirk and look at his chest and back up with a seductive smirk.

Leilani: i especially know your body

I bite my lip and I can see him blushing intensely. I laugh under my breath. Just then Faith comes back with the food.

Faith: Wait baby can I sit there to see the t.v.
Giovanni: uh sure

Faith is now across from me and Giovanni is next to me. She passes out our food and for the next 6 minutes it's all happy small talk.

Faith: So Leilani how king have you and Alex been dating for
Leilani: Like weeks I'm pretty sure
Faith: ah cool... his is he in bed..

Me and Faith laugh when Giovanni just munches on his food. I then out my hand in Giovanni's thigh.

Leilani: Ah he's amazing really...
Faith: heh for real?

I then slide my hand up his thigh. I can see Giovanni resisting to moan. I then SLI my hand inside his boxers. He then looks nervous but yet he's blushing.

Leilani: But you know what the best part is...
Faith: uuoo what girl spill
Leilani: That he's super big

I then grab Giovanni d*ck and he gets shocked. He drops his burrito on the table quickly.

Faith: Babe you ok?

He then talks while breathing heavily. Still holding in his maons.

Giovanni: Y-yea I- I'm fine
Faith: ok...

I then start playing with his tip with my fingers. Then I purposely drop my fork.

Leilani: Oof

I look at Faith who is looking up at the t.v I then take this opportunity and I take out his d*ck from his boxers. I go down to pick up my fork and put his d*ck in my mouth and I start sucking. Giovanni starts to sweat and he let's out a slight moan. I then bite his tip and he then puts his hand down on my head. I then stop and grab my fork. I get back up and I put his d*ck back in his boxers. He looks at me and I smirk. He let's out a sigh of relief. About 30 minutes later Faith has to use the restroom and leaves. Giovanni then turns to me.

Giovanni: WHAT THE FUCK
Leilani: what now
Giovanni: You just sucked my d*ck in front of my girlfriend
Leilani: I just couldn't resist Gio

I then put my hand on his thigh and I feel him tense up and I see his cheeks start to heat up.

Leilani: I know you liked it
Giovanni: I-

I then out my finger on his lip to keep him from talking.

Leilani: Its ok I already know

I then get up and grab my stuff.

Leilani: Tell Faith something came up...and dont expect me to wait up for you babe

I wink at him and start to walk out when I feel someone grab my wrist.