Eat me out

I see ALEX AND ONA MAKING OUT. It felt like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. My eyes start to tear up and I quickly turn around and head upstairs. I get into a room that people arnt making out in and I close the door and I start crying there. I start crying my eyes out. That's when I hear someone come in. I turn around to see Giovanni. He closes the door behind him.

Giovanni: Lani are you ok? Did you see the same thing as I did?

I look at Giovanni and get off of the bed and walk over to him. I push his body againts the door and grab his face and start kissing him. He quickly starts kissing me to. I then start kissing him harder and harder and I quickly start to take off his shirt. He's completely shirtless and then he picks me up and slams me againts the door. He's between my legs and I can feel his boner. He then takes me over to the bed and he lays me down quickly and gets on top of me. My legs are still wrapped around him and were making out.

Giovanni: mmm
Leilani: mm

He starts to slide his hand up my skirt slowly with his rough hands. He then starts going higher and is my waist. He then takes off my dress. When he takes them off our kiss breaks for a fee seconds before going back to making out again. I unwrap my legs and he slides a hand down to my panties. He gets to them and I gasp at his touch.

Giovanni: Do you w-
Leilani: Yes

He then takes off my panties and gets off of me. He pulls me to the edge of the bed he spreads my legs open and gets on his knees.
WARNING BOUTA GET RATED...10 AND OLDER SO ITS BOUTA GET NASTY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

He then gets on his knees and I hold my thighs down. He then takes his hands and spreads my pussy open. I gasp at his touch again. He then slides his tongue in and I moan in pleasure. This guy was talented because he has flickering that powerful thing all over the place. Then he starts eating me out and I'm a moaning mess by now. He starts to bit my softly but to where it still hurts. Reminder I'm a virgin. He then puts in a finger and starts fingering me. My chest starts to rise and fall quickly. He then starts fingering me with 3 fingers.

Leilani: oowww god yesss

He then goes back to eating me out and he gets to my clit. As he licks it I scream in pain.

Leilani: OWW GIO

gio just keeps eating me out and its super painful. He skips hitting my clit roughly on purpose and his grip on my thighs gets tighter and tighter pushing them down lower and lower. I start to pant as he keeps eating me out roughly.

Leilani: GIO IT HURTS

He ignores me and takes his hands and spreads my pussy apart and shoves his face in my pussy. I scream in pleasure and in pain then I see the door open.