Mistakes

I just sit there in my room thinking about Alex. I lick my lips slowly and decide to get up. I go to my mirror.

Leilani: Oh fuck

I quickly grab my foundation and start applying it all over to cover them up.

Leilani: HOLY SHIT

I just remember that I didn't go to school. I start to panic and that's when I hear my dad pull up. I check my phone its 9:40 pm. I take one final look at my neck.

Leilani: Ok good not noticable.

I then decide to change into a baggy t-shirt and booty shorts.

Leilani: ight done

I then hear a knock at my door.

Leilani: come in
Javier: Hola Mija how was school
Leilani: it was fine
Javier: yea?

I then start thinking if he knew I hadn't have gone.

Leilani: Yea I guess it was fine
Javier: That's good hey imma be downstairs I'm gonna make dinner..you gonna eat.
Leilani: umm actually I just ate like 10 minutes before you came
Javier: oh really what did you eat

HOLY SHIT

Leilani: I had ate yogurt with granola
Javier: oh ok then well I'm gonna be downstairs

Leilani: Ok dad

He kisses my forehead and we smile at eachother. He then gets out of my room and closes the door.

Leilani: Oof

I go to Instagram and look up the "Santos"...nothing then I look up "Alex" and I see several but one catches my eye.
Leilani: Alex Guzman huh?
I click on his profile AND ITS HIM.

Leilani: Damn...

I bit my lower lip slowly. I keep scrolling until reality hits me.

Leilani: no Lei this guy literally raped you...kind of...in a way... ok he didn't but I bet he was thinking it

I then turn off my phone and take off my makeup. I then decide to take a shower. I get out and change again into my previous outfit. I get in bed and my stomach growls.

Leilani: ahh no Lani you cant eat..unless you wanna get bullied again

I slowly fall asleep but not without thinking and Alex as I'm doing. About 7 hours later I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I get up and shower and do my makeup and hair.

Leilani: Ok since yesterday wasn't really a first..today will be so I gotta look good.

I post this on insta

Leilani: ight done

I head downstairs and my dad has already gone to work. I skip breakfast and that's when I hear my stomach growl again. I decide to ignore it and i quickly get out of my house and a breeze hits me. It's a lil cold but I ignore it. I just start my car and drive to school. I get there a lil early and I get out of my car and grab my book bag.

I start to walk out and that's when I see Alex and his friends. I quickly glance over and immediately Alex looks at me smirking. His friends take notice and they all start looking at me. I just start walking forward into the school. Just then I see someone familiar. I don't know why but she just looks familiar. I just decide to go up to her.

Leilani: Hey..

Just then the girl turns around I gasp and she does to.

Leilani: FAITH
Faith: LEILANI

We embrace and we look at eachother.

Faith: Girl I havnt seen since 7th grade
Leilani: Yea I moved to New York and then I moved...well here
Faith: bro this is crazy
Leilani: IKR

We embrace again

Faith: Omg girl gimme your number we have to get back in contact
Leilani: Oml right

Faith then pulls out her iPhone and I say my phone number out loud and she puts it in as 💓Wifey💓.

Leilani: text me girl
Faith: Yea for sure boo

Just then the bell rings and we look at eachother.

Faith: well that's our cue
Leilani: Yep..

We embrace one final time and she we go our separate ways. I head to my first period. I get there and everyone already has assigned seats hence yesterday. Then Alex passes me and all I can think is...FUCK

Teacher: Ah Leilani Florez you'll be sitting next to Alex..do you know who Alex is
Leilani: no

I lied so he didn't think i would remember him.

Teacher: Alex stand up

Then Alex stands up and he is all the way in the back. He smirks at me and I groan.

Teacher: There
Leilani: I

I start walking over and then as I'm about to sit down but Alex kicks the chair my direction. It hits my knees pretty hard and I fall. I fall onto him so my my breast area is on his lap. No one saw because well ion know guess i wasn't important. Alex then looks at me and I see a grin starting to form. I start to get up but as i am i support my self up by placing my hand on his d*ck. He moans loud enough so everyone can hear.