The shirt

Just then I push Alex off of me and I go to the window. I check and yep it's my dad. I then turn around and there's Alex with one hand on the wall and he's towering over me. He then grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in quickly. He kisses me until u hear my dad's car beeps to notify that its locked. I then break the kiss. I put on my panties, top, and pants. Alex then puts on my hoodie. I then hear my main door open.

Leilani: Ok you have to leave
Alex: Wait...I know this might be cliche but what are we...
Leilani: ion know...what do you wanna be

He then grabs my hands and he puts them up to his chest.

Alex: I wanna make you mine Lani
Leilani: For real?
Alex: Yea man
Leilani: But my dad
Alex: You dont have to tell him..just please consider it
Leilani: u-uh ok I will
Alex: Thanks babe

I smile and and he embrace. Just then I hear someone coming up the stairs. I grab Alex's hand and bring him to the window. I turn around to make sure my dad doesn't come in. U turn around and Alex kisses me.

Leilani: heh
Alex: bye princessa
Leilani: Bye Alex

He then slides down and jumps off my house and I see him walking away. I close my window and I turn around to see he left his shirt. I grab it and hold it to my chest. Then my dad comes into my room. I quickly hold it behind me.

Javier: Who was in here
Leilani: What do you mean
Javier: I thought I heard someone else's footsteps in here
Leilani: Nope just me dad promise
Javier: You better not be bringing any boys in here
Leilani: Yea I know

My dad then scans me. I then rememeber the shirt I'm holding.

Javier: Mhm
Leilani: mhm...
Javier: What are you holding behind your back Leilani