Chapter 11

"Because I just realized that the person I truly love is you." he said and pressed his lips against mine.

My heart can't stop pounding wildly. I felt awkward yet happy at the same time. Did he just confess to me?...Oh my god!!!!

After awhile, he let go of me. "W-what did you just say?" I said while stuttering so hard."I love you."he said."M-me?"I nervously asked while pointing myself and he nodded

I tried to not smile but I can't hold it.(even myself can't stop smiling. Someone help meee). A wide smile formed my face immediately after he nodded. "I've always love you since the day I know you." I said."Really? Then who's that guy you've been talking about these days?"he asked."It's you, stupid."I said

"Did you just call me stupid? Don't wanna be your friend anymore." he said pouting and crossed his arms. "You're stupid but I still love you." I said and he smile showing his box smile."Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked while doing his baby voice.

"Damn, you don't need to do that baby voice to persuade me."I said."Then, what's your answer?"he asked being all serious."It's a yes."I said then he hugged be tightly."Yay!! Thank you!!!"he said with that baby voice again. "Stop being cute. You're killing me!!" I said."Is that because Im too cute?.."he said with a weird smirk.

I couldn't help it but laugh at his weirdness

I couldn't help it but laugh at his weirdness. "Stop it." I said and wear the seatbelt and start driving. I turned on the radio and Taehyung started singing. His deep voice blessed my ear. I never knew he could sing so well.

We arrived at his house 25 minutes later. "Bye. Take care."he said and kissed my forehead." Bye."I said and he got out of the car.

I arrived at my house few minutes later. I walk upstairs and go to my room then lay on my bed.

"Because I just realized that the person I truly love is you."

This sentence keep repeating in my head. I can't believe he just said that to me. Did he really mean it? What if he cheat on me just like Jackson does?

Pfft..he's not gonna do that. I trust him.

***

It's been a month since me and Taehyung together. He always been the sweetest boyfriend ever. Sometimes, he bought me flower all of a sudden. Im so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

I drive my car to school and look for Taehyung. Then, I saw him at his locker. I run to him nd hugged him from behind.

"Woah, why are you so happy today?" he asked."Because looking at you always makes me happy."I answered."Aww..you're so cute."he said and squeeze my cheek."I heard that there's a new student and he's a guy."I said.

"Why would you care about that?"he asked."Seems like someone is jealous..."I teased him and he rolled his eyes."Why would I be jealous? I can find someone else if I break up with you."he said."I was just playing around and you already said you want to find other girl, such a mean boyfriend."I said while pouting."That's what you got for teasing me."he said

"Let's go to class now." I said and we walked to class together. I sit at my seat waiting for the teacher.

Few minutes later, the teacher cane with a tall guy beside him.

Why did his face looks so familiar? I feel like I've known him before....

Sh*t. He can't be Jackson.

End of Chapter 11. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I can't wait to publish the next chapter. Please be patient for the next chapter. Bye

Follow me on Instagram:
Main acc:yoitznadz1230
Fan acc:taetae.lifeu

Unedited