Chapter eight: Rumpelstiltskin

Start from the beginning

''Look, I think all of this stuff is going into the trash bin. You should really take something.'' She got a few stuff out like his jacket and the walkie talkie before Gold appeared behind her and sent her away.

''You should take those for your boy. They grow up so fast... I remember Lillian as a small ten year old and now look at her, it's unbelievable. Enjoy these with your boy, your time with him is precious. Before you know... you lose them.'' He looked at his hands, thinking of his son.

-----------------Once upon a time----------------

The dark Lilith was by herself in a little town, she had a black hood on her head in order not to get recognized. Ever since the evil queen had all the power in the kingdom a lot of wanted posters were up on the walls, but most of them were about Lilith and Snow white. Lilith knew why the evil queen wanted her gone, she was scared of Lilith. Word spread around the kingdom as fast as a jungle fire that the Dark Lilith was stronger than the queen. She smirked to herself when she thought of it, a simple seventeen year old being stronger than a who knows how old queen. That was until she heard a loud yell for her name. She tried to disappear with her magic, when that didn't work she settled for her last option. Running.

--------------------Once upon a time------------------

Emma was in the sheriff station when she wanted to put the sheriff badge on her jacket she heard the Mayor's voice.

''Oh, that is not for you.'' Emma turned back and held the badge in her hand.

''It's been two weeks... promotion is automatic.'' Regina walked towards her and nodded to herself.

''Unless the mayor point someone within the time period which I'm sure that is due today.'' Emma tilted her head and smiled.

''So who is it going to be?'' Regina smirked and turned to the blond, putting her hands together.

''After the reflection... Sydney Glass.'' Emma's expression grew to a confused one.

''Sydney from the newspaper? How does that even make sense? Ah.... He'll do whatever you want him to do.'' Neither of the two woman said anything so Emma took it into her own hands.

''You just can't stand the fact that things are getting better, can you?'' Regina wickedly smiled at the blond.

''Better? Are you referring to Graham's death as better? He was a good man miss Swan, he kept people safe and you do not deserve to wear HIS badge.'' Emma crossed her arms and looked the mayor into her eye.

''He picked me as deputy. He knew what he was doing, he freed this office from your leash and you're not getting it back on.'' The mayor tuned away from the deputy and smirked.

''I just did, miss Swan you're fired.''

Emma was in her shared apartment destroying the toaster with a knife, she was just as angry as she had been when she met Regina and saw how she treated Henry. Mary Margret came in and asked her what she found so important about the sheriff's job.

''I don't know, maybe I just want to beat her.'' She walked to the door after she heard a faint knock, when she opened it she looked into the pawn shop's owner eyes.

''Good evening miss Swan, I'm sorry for disturbing you but I would like to discuss something.'' Mary Margret got the hint and nodded before she walked away from the two adults.

''Come on in.'' Emma told him while she stepped aside so Gold could walk in with a map tugged under his arm.

''I heard about what happened, it's injustice.'' Emma raised her shoulders.