Chapter 107

-{ Teyana Pov}-

After using the bathroom, I walked into our bedroom seeing my sexy husband on the bed. I took off my dress leaving myself in my lace bra and panties.

I then climbed in the bed and wrapped my arms around Chris kissing his neck.

He immediately stood up removing my arms off of him. "Teyana, what the fuck is this?" He showed me his phone.

I looked and my mouth dropped. It was a picture of me and the kids earlier today with Noah at the park and ice cream parlor.

Apparently, paparazzi were around. But I didn't see any.

Damn, they're good..

* *

"Chris, it's not what it looks like.." I started.

"Really? Cause it looks like you left the house to go see some other nigga then on top of that, you lied saying you were on your way home, but instead you went to the ice cream shop with this nigga. Tey, who the fuck is this dude and why you got him holding our kids like he they daddy or some shit?"

He was obviously really pissed off, but I couldn't handle all the babies on my own.

"Chris I was at the park with the kids alone then when they all started crying, I was trying to get them ready to leave. I was struggling and he came out of no where helping me." I explained.

"So where did he come from?"

"I don't know!! I was just pushing Aubrey and Chris on the swings and he came out of no where trying to flirt with me and get my number but I shot him down, I swear. If you want, you can go through my phone later. I don't care. I shot him down and he kept trying. He then left, and then when I was trying to get ready to put the kids in the truck, he came by me literally holding Aubrey and Cj!"

"And you didn't do anything about it?"

I sighed, "Chris I just let him help me put them in the truck, that's it. Then -"

"Why? I thought you said you shut him down? This shit not making sense Teyana." He shook his head rolling his eyes.

"Chris your not listening to me! He came back!! He was watching me in the car! And I knew I couldn't handle them all by myself because I was not only scared because we were alone in the public, but also because I didn't want anyone to take them. So I let him help me." I explained.

"What about these? Y'all laughing and shit. Wassup wit that?" He asked.

"He said I "followed" him to the ice cream shop, but I didn't. I never heard him say anything about an ice cream shop. I actually think he followed me." I explained. "So he helped me bring them inside, and he just stayed and we just chatted about the kids and your music babe, I promise." I said holding my hands up.

"So what's the smiling for? Looks like he was still trying to flirt with you."

"He wasn't Chris.." I rolled my eyes saying looking away.

He shook his head locking his phone. "This is the fucking reason why I want security around you at all times. But nahh, you rather random niggas helping you huh?" He grabbed me up by my neck instantly turning me on.

"Ow Chris, no I don't!" I denied.

"Yes the hell you do. Every time you refuse the guys to come with you somewhere, some shit happens." He started taking off his briefs.

"You still want to have sex?" I grinned.

"Hell nahh, this ain't sex." He pulled my panties down forcefully, nearly ripping them. "This punishment time."

"N-No Chris, not tonight baby I-"

"You heard what the fuck I said Teyana? Now shut the fuck up." He said.

I gulped preparing myself for the best, but worst shit ever.

* *

"Fuck.." Chris moaned.

"Shit, Chris slow down damn!!" I screamed trying to push him back but he grabbed my hands putting them both behind my hand and pulled me up.

"Take this shit Teyana." He said in my ear pounding into me harder and deeper.

I rolled my eyes to the back of head feeling him in my guts. "MMMMM, Shiiitttt!!!" I whined. "Fuck Daddy I'm about to cum!!"

"Hold that shit in." He said. He then slowed down letting my hands go. I sighed finally being able to catch my breath.

He begin taking slow deep strokes.

"Chris I'm done, please. I c- AHH FUCKK!!" I moaned. Chris grabbed my waist going harder and deeper. "I'm cuming, I'm cumingggg!!" I rubbed myself fastly feeling myself come all over Chris's dick.

He stopped and I felt him look down. "Teyana.." He said breathlessly. His ass was obviously just as much out of breath as I am.

"Hm.." I said closing my eyes not being able to move. My ass was just in the air. I couldn't move for shit.

"I know you didn't just .. CUM!" He sent a hard smack to my ass.

"Ow!! I couldn't help it baee!" I whined. He groaned turning me over and spread my legs. "Chris, No.." I begged. "We've going at it for 3 hours, don't you think that's enough?"

"Enough my ass. When I say it's enough, it's gonna be enough." He said spitting on my dick and inserted himself inside me.

Oh God...

_____________

Comment Your Thoughts. 👸🏾