Chap. 16 { Back To Good / Help }

[ Excuse Any Mistakes ]

The Next Morning 🌞..

TEYANA POV

I woke up the next morning to Chris snoring in my ear

I woke up the next morning to Chris snoring in my ear. I scrunched my face removing his arm from around me and sat up getting out the bed.

I walked to the bathroom, took off my bra and panties, and started taking a shower. After my shower/hair wash, I dried my body off then instead of putting on some clothes, I just slipped on a quick robe and blow dried my hair. I walked out the bathroom into the bedroom seeing Chris still sleeping.

I walked over to my bag grabbing my brush and flat iron, walking back to the bathroom. After doing my hair, I put on a little mascara. I wasn't planning on doing anything today. It's our first full day out here in Mexico, and I want to just relax and enjoy it.

After being done in the bathroom, I walked out and Christopher was now sitting up in the bed on his laptop listening to music. He doesn't listen. I told his ass while we're out here, I don't want him working on no music because he zones out everything and everyone else.

"Chris, what did I tell you? I don't want -"

"You don't want me working on my music while we're out here, I know what you said baby." He said looking up at me then back at his computer.

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to FaceTime Dolla Sign to -"

"No! Chris that's -"

Knock Knock!

I sighed walking to the door, standing on my tipy ties looking in the peep hole. It was the room service, so I opened it. A man smiled standing beside a table full of delicious looking breakfast.

"Breakfast!" He smiled. I stepped to the side allowing him to come in. He rolled the cart inside and I closed the door.

"Who was at the - Ou, damn. I didn't know it was that much in the deluxe." Chris grinned putting the laptop down and got out the bed slipping on some shorts.

"Oh yes sir, it's pretty big. That's why its so expensive. And, it's made by our best cooks here." He said.

"Mhm, I'm just ready to eat." I said grabbing a plate and sat down. The guy laughed.

"If you guys need anything -"

"We won't." Chris and I said in a union. He nodded.

"Okay then, I'll be leaving. Enjoy your breakfast." He left out the room and I grabbed the remote turning on the TV.

It took me a minute to really find something to watch, but I eventually found something decent to watch.

_ _