Chap. 70 { Don't Add Up }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Well.. what do they say?" I asked Teyana. My heart was beating fast as hell and her facial expressions wasn't giving me any answers.

There's a chance I'm Aubrey's dad, then there's a chance I'm not. I hope it's the positive result.

- -

"This can't be true.." Teyana said dropping the paper on the floor and took off upstairs. I frowned watching her put carefully kneeled down grabbing the paper remembering that Aubrey was still in my arms.

I looked at the paper seeing a bunch of shit I didn't understand and the result at the bottom.

Christopher Smith : 99.999% positive

I smiled widely looking at Aubrey. I kissed her so many times until she started whining.

"I'm your daddy Princess." I smiled kissing her again putting her pacifier in her mouth.

This literally has to be the best results I've received in a while. It's the number one thing I've been waiting on doing and getting back, AND ITS POSITIVE!!

I'M A NEW DAD!! 😁

I knew from the jump Aubrey was mine. I had that feeling, that gut feeling that she was mine. I just needed enough evidence proving that she's mine.

Everyone says she looks like me. Teyana sees it, she knew the results were going to come back this way so i don't know why she's acting all surprised.

But I know this is now a lot for her because now she has to explain this to Charles who isn't going to like one bit of it.

But do I care?

Nope! 🤪😂

- -

I kissed Aubrey's hand and she looked at me. "Daddy's never going to leave your side baby girl." I said and kissed her forehead.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

It can't be true.

It can't be true.

"She can't be his.." I mumbled to myself looking at my calendar.

The dates don't add up! The doctor told me I was pregnant during the time that Charles and I were having sex.

I WASN'T HAVING SEX WITH CHRISTOPHER!!

How is Aubrey his?

I need to go get this checked or reviewed because I know for a fact, the days don't add up with Chris.

Charles and I were having sex during the time Aubrey was conceived. Christopher and I was not!

These results aren't real.

- -

The worst part is, how am I going to tell Charles?

Should I even tell him?

His family, they'll hate me and think I'm some kind of hoe still. I'm done with that life.

I'm a grown woman/mother to my beautiful babies and I'm not trying to put no bad name on myself.

If I tell Charles, he's probably not even going to care.. but I know he's going to be hurt. He's going to do something stupid, and I don't want him to get hurt.

This is just stressful.

Christopher is downstairs happy as I don't know what, I'm not surprised.

I grabbed my phone calling the Doctor's office.

- -

So the doctor agreed to meet up with me and talk. I caught him just in time right before his break. Aubrey is at home with Chris and Cj and I decided to just come on my own since it's really my business.

I told Chris and everything and he understood. He's been happy all morning as it's annoying me because i know for a fact, he's getting fooled.

Chris isn't Aubrey's father.

- -
"Is Charles coming?" He asked sitting down in his chair.

"No. We're not really together at the moment. I'm just here by myself because I wanted to discuss these DNA results pertaining my daughter and ex-husband." I said showing him the paper.

He nodded looking at the paper, "What is it that you don't understand? These results and everything on here is 100% the truth." He said looking at me.

"Doc, they can't be. When I came months ago, you told me that i was pregnant and during that time, Charles and I were having sex. Chris and I weren't. So I don't understand that." He nodded standing up.

"Let me go run back and look over something. Be right back." He left out the room and I sighed laying my head on the wall.

My phone started ringing breaking the silence in the room. I looked seeing a phone call from Charles. I declined the call putting my phone back in my purse.

20 Minutes Later..

The door opened and the doctor walked back in laughing with a nurse behind him.

"Okay Ms. Marlon, we figured out the problem here." He smiled. I stood up. I didn't feel comfortable with them standing over me.

"What is the problem?"

"Before you and Charles came, when was the last time you and Christopher have been sexually active?" He asked me.

"Um.. I'll say about a month before. What does that prove?" I frowned asking crossing my arms over my chest.

"Around that time, were you and Charles messing around as well?" The doc asked.

"No. I'm confused." I said getting a little frustrated.

"Well Ms. Marlon, that day we were having problems with our computers and your results may have been changed, and we didn't look over. We're so sorry. So much was going on that day, nobody was on task really. Everyone was stressing out." The nurse explained.

I wanted to slap her ass right now for having me thinking I just got pregnant. The whole time, I BEEN PREGNANT!

"So what your saying is .."

The doc nodded," You been pregnant longer than before you came. And with that answer you just gave me, Christopher is indeed the father to your beautiful little girl." He smiled. Him keep smiling is really pissing me off. Makes me want to smack that shit off his face.

"This is all some bullshit." I said shaking my head.

I grabbed my stuff leaving the doctor's office. I need to talk to Charles, but I don't want to do it alone. Hopefully Chris lets me use some of his guards.

——————

Who's Happy ? 😁

What Will Charles's Reaction Be ?

Comment Your Thoughts.