Chap. 36 { Set Up }

{ Excuse Any Mistakes }

2 Days Later..

- TEYANA POV -

Tonight, Me, Daniel, Makayla, and Christopher are going out to a club tonight before Chris and I leave back for California.

Yes, Chris and I are back together. As much as I tried avoiding him and tried refusing his question to take me back, I couldn't. I became lonely and the more he kept coming over for Cj, the more I missed him.

I forgave him, and I have the ring back on my finger. 😊

Now hopefully this teaches Chris a lesson to not fuck with other bitches. He also cannot go to any strip clubs or anything. I put a tracking device on his phone so that whenever he's on his tours, I'll know where he is.

- -

"Before we go out later, I want to go get my nails done. You down?" Makayla asked.

"Yeah. Lemme get dressed." I said getting out the bed. Chris and Cj were taking a nap. We're bringing Cj to Mama Tee's until we come back.

- -

Getting to the nail salon, Makayla and I walked inside. I been needing my nails down lately and I'm feeling the color yellow for some reason. Maybe it's the baby giving me a hint that its a girl.

I feel like I'm having a girl, even though I'm just in the beginning, I still have that gut feeling.

- DANIEL POV -

"I dont think this a good idea man. I really love my girl, and I'm not trying to fuck shit up by doing this." I told Trey.

"Come on bro, I need you! We need you! You getting paid bro!" He exclaimed. I sighed looking away.

I love Makayla too much to just betray for my cousin's benefits.

"Listen if I do this, don't hit my shit up anymore bro." I said.

"Whatever man, that's cool. I just needa get this nigga off my back. He want Teyana and Makayla, along with Chris."

"Well we all going out tonight, we could probably work some out."

"Hellnah, that's too many people. Where the girls at now?" He asked.

"Nail salon, why?"

"Good. They at the nail salon, let's go."

With that, he hung up the phone. I frowned getting out the bed and grabbing my keys. I dont know what these niggas thinking right now.

I ran to the bedroom Teyana was sleeping in seeing Chris and baby Cj sleeping.

"Ayo bro, get up." I said shaking Chris . He opened his eyes looking at me.

"What? For what man? I'm trying to sleep." He groaned squinting his eyes.

"The girls are in trouble and I need your help going get them before its too late."

"What? What the fuck you mean!" He exclaimed jumping up out the bed. Cj started moving around.

"I'll explain to you in the car. We needa go!"

- TEYANA POV -

"I like that design." I told the nail lady. She smiled continuing my nails.

"Me too. Maybe we should get -"

"Hey guys." We looked seeing Daniel.

"Daniel, what's up." Makayla said.

"Hi." I faked smiled.

"Nothing much, chilling. What y'all ladies up to?" He asked sitting next to me. 

"Nothing much. We're going out tonight, just getting ready." I told him.

30 Minutes Later...

After being done out nails, Trey was still here. I dont really know why because all he was doing was flirting with me, I wish he would just leave.

"I see you got your ring back on. You and Chris must be back together." He said poking my left hand.

"Yeah, we're pretty good. Back together." I answered paying for my nails.

"Well we're about to head home and get ready. See you later." Makayla said and I waved at him.

"Wait, don't leave yet!" Trey said following us to the truck. 

"Listen Trey we don't have time for -"

"You leave, and I'll blow ya fucking brains out." He said behind us.

We turned around seeing Trey pointing a gun at us.

"Trey what the hell is this?" Makayla asked.

"Shut up." He said. He took his phone out calling someone. "Hello.. Yeah, I got em'." He smirked.

I'm really scared right now. No one is around to help us so if we get shot, no one will come.

"What the fuck is going on?!!" I yelled.

"Yell again, YELL AGAIN!" He yelled stepping  closer to me and I stepped back looking away.

Just then, black van pulled up in the driveway. A dude stepped out walking over to us. He had a hat on with a hoodie so I couldn't really see his face.

"Trey, good job. You did it." He said dapping Trey.

"Yeah, now give my money so I can get the hell outta here." Trey said. The dude laughed nodding at the men who were standing by the van loaded with a AK47 around them.

They threw a duffle bag at him and he opened it. My mouth dropped seeing the bag stuffed with cash.

"YOU SET US UP!" I yelled at him.

The dude with the hoodie turned around looking at me. My heart dropped seeing who I came face to face with. 

Kevin.

_____________

Kevin's Back..

What's Going To Happen Next?

Comment Your Thoughts. 😘