Chap. 22

CHRISTOPHER POV

"Chris all I am saying is that I don't think you should kill him! Just let me talk to him!" Teyana said for the 3rd time.

"For What Teyana?! So then he can go after Makayla for telling us his plan?" I questioned stopping at the red light.

"Chris don't kill him, please. At least torture him or something. But don't kill him. That's someone's son." She said shaking her head.

"Torture his ass till he's dead."

She glared at me. "Your not killing him."

"Teyana why the hell its like you sticking up for the nigga! HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME! I want to shoot his ass before he could even think about killing me." I said looking away out the window.

"I'm not sticking up for nobody Chris. I just don't want you back in jail! I hate coming see you at that jail and not being able to hold you at now or anything! Your acting like you don't even care!" She yelled. "Then if you kill him, shit is probably going to get worser. His gang or whatever you want to call it is going to come after us for killing Kevin. Your putting Cj's life up right now." She said and looked at her phone

Now that I'm processing this shit, she did have a point. I'm just so pissed right now, my first action is to just kill his ass. But Teyana is right. I don't want to put my family's life up for jeopardy.

"If you really love us, you would do the right thing Christopher." I sighed pulling off.

TEYANA POV

When we got back to Chris's parents' house, I walked straight to the door knocking waiting patiently.

Christopher knows what his mom said and it's like he doesn't even fucking care.

The door opened and Mama Tee opened it wiping her eyes. She had a whole box in her other hand.

"Mama Tee are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded walking away and I followed her into house. Cj was sleeping on the couch.

Mama Tee sat at the island and continued crying.

"Mama Tee.." I said touching her back.

"What's going on?" Chris asked.

"I don't know, she was crying when she opened the door. Mama Tee please tell us what's wrong. Where's Mr. Lawrence?" I questioned looking around.

His truck wasn't outside or anything.

She sniffed, "I don't give a damn where that ugly bastard is right now. He can get into a bad car crash on his way home for all I care!" She fussed.

"Woah wait a minute, mama did something happen between you and Pops when we left?" Chris asked sitting next to his mother.

"No but I think your father is cheating." She said.

My eyes widened and I looked at Chris. He had the same confused / surprised look.

"Mama what do you mean? Pops loves you." He said.

"That bastard is cheating on me Christopher and I know it!!" She fussed raising her voice. "I heard him on the phone with .. her. He sounded so different, so sweet. He cane down here just to talk to her." She explained.

"Is that why he was already down here when I came in last night?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Probably so. Talking about some getting something to drink. Drink my ass. I know he's cheating on me, we haven't been having sex or anything. I know it!" She cried even more.

Hearing this broke my heart for Mama Tee. She's the main one who helps me through situations when I was suspecting Christopher was cheating. Now that she's going through this, breaks my heart.

She shouldn't be doing all this stressing. Especially with her having cancer.

- -

"Where he work at? I'm going pop up on this nigga." Chris said standing up.

"Christopher don't. We don't know if he's really cheating or not.." Mama Tee said stopping Chris.

"Mama we can't just drop it! Next thing you know,  Pops gonna be having another baby on the way." Chris fussed back. "

"Mama Tee, you have to confront him.." I told Mama tee touching her shoulder.

"I ca - Ah!" She held into her chest.

"Mama you alright? Baby get some water for her." Chris panicked.

"Boy calm down, it's just those ole normal sharp pains." Mama Tee said coughing a little and shook her head.

"Mama those sharp pains could be life threatening. You need to see your doctor about those." I told her, putting the bottle of water infront of her.

"Guys I'm alright, seriously." She said sighing. "Just need to rest. Stressing all over Lawrence got me .. I need rest," she sighed standing up and walking to the stairs.

"Let me walk you to your room Mama." Chris followed her.

"Thank you baby. Are you guys leaving today?" She asked.

"Yeah, tonight." I confirmed.

"Oh, I guess I'll call you guys. It was really nice spending time with my grandbaby. I'll see you later, okay? Y'all be safe out there." Mama Tee said embracing me in a tight hug.

I grinned hugging her back. "We love you too Mama Tee. I'm going to hope and pray for your marriage too. And if the doc says anything different, you call, alright?"

"Of course. And I'm going to hope too ." She smiled.

"If he is messing around , I'm beating his ass. We're not leaving until I talk to him. Babe, you go get your rest with Cj so that when y'all wake up, we'll leave."

"Wait what... you can't go -"

"No mama, I already got shit to deal with and I'll be damned if Daddy thinks he can fuck over you because you sick." Chris said. Mama Tee sighed walking up the stairs.

Chris looked at me and pecked my lips. "I love you, go get your rest alright? And I'll see y'all later." He said kissing me again and my forehead.

"Chris don't do anything stupid please.." I begged kissing his hand.

"I'm not babe, I promise."

________________

Sorry For Update Lacking ... I'm Super Busy Right Now And Its Hard To Update The Book , BUT I'm Going To Try To Update More .

Don't Give Up On Me !!

Comment Your Thoughts. 💖