Chap. 76

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"You better be good for daddy you hear me?" I told Aubrey. She smiled teething on her fingers and screamed.

I laughed kissing her forehead.

"Cj give me your other shoe." Chris told Cj. Cj turned around handing him Chris his shoe. I kneeled down picking my big boy up.

"I'm going to miss my baby boy!" I said kissing him and he laughed trying to push me away.

"Dada!!" He screamed reaching for Chris. I smacked my lips.

"Of course he's still spoiled." I said and looked at Chris who laughed shrugging. "Chris that's not fair. Then your spoiling Aubrey. When you drop her off and she doesn't see you around, she cries for like an hour." I explained to him.

"Say I love my daddy." Chris said kissing Aubrey and she grabbed his finger.

"Make sure he takes his medicine too. I think he might be coming down with a little cold." I informed him about Cj.

Cj laid his head on my chest and yawned.

"Guess that's our cue," Chris took Cj from me putting him in his seat. I kissed them once more and closed the door.

"Oh wait, do you have her diaper bag?"

"Uh.. shit, nope. Forgot it."

"Ima go get it." I said running back into the house. I grabbed Aubrey's bag and jogged back outside handing it to Chris.

"If you need anything, call." Chris said walking to the front of the truck.

"I'm sure I won't unless it's about the kids." I reassured him and laughed a little. I seen him glance at me and shook his head.

"I'm not talking about the kids Teyana. Talking about us," He grabbed my hand.

"Woah there partner, you know what i said about relationships ever since I moved out here."

"And you know what I say every time you tell me about what you said, I say, I don't give a damn because you'll always be mine Teyana, always." He kissed my hand.

I loved that kiss, but I couldn't show it. He was going to continue it and do more down the road.

"You should get going before you cause something that shouldn't be happening Mr. Smith." I said removing my hand from his.

"Fuck allat. I'll tell Pedro to cancel the flight for today and let's leave tomorrow. You know he wouldn't mind." He said turning off the truck and I laughed shaking my head because he was right.

His pilot dont mind shit. As long as Chris is paying him, he's good.

"Hurry up and go, I got things to do." I rushed him.

Chris frowned,"things like what? You better not be having another nigga coming over."

"And if I was, it would be MY business and not yours." I said fixing his ass.

I don't know who he think he is. Like he own me. That been stopped, a long time ago.

"Don't make me start popping up out here." He said pointing at me.

"Oh please, Christopher go head. I'm grown. I don't question you about those little hoes you fuck every night after shows and whatnot so move around." I said and begin walking away.

"Man baby girl what are you talking about, I don't fuck nobody. Come on baby, me and you could be living lavish as fuck how we use to. Specially since I just got this new crib." He smirked. He looked just like the other bratty ass celebs with cash.

Too much for themselves.

Get money, and it's like you can't tell them nothing.

"You have too much for me Chris. Your too much in your brain. That's all you know, money and drugs." I said and started walking away again.

"I still love you Teyana!" He yelled pulling out the driveway.

I put my peace sign up ✌🏾, and kept it trucking without turning back feeling him watch as my ass jiggled in my shorts. Every time Chris was coming get the kids for the weekend, I wore something that would turn him on and make him want to rip off of me. I just wanted to show him what he was kissing.

Petty, but I don't care. 😋

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

Teyana know she misses me, she can't hide it. She was blushing hella hard. I was serious about what i said too.

Teyana got that type of pussy that make you want to pop up on her ass to see if she messing around with another nigga. Shit stays tight, never loosens up.

And that's something I'm willing to do if that what it comes down to.

I don't fuck different broads either, after my show, I might drink, smoke with the fellas, and prolly get some head but that's about it.

I never stuck my dick inside another female since being with Kay. And that's something I regret. Shit was wack.

Teyana gonna be mines, again. She's going to come back home with Daddy. That way our family can be complete again. ☺️

———————

Comment Your Thoughts. ❤️