Chap. 51 { Telling All }

-TEYANA POV-

"He called me all types of names , even tried hitting me!" I cried into Charles's chest.

Charles wrapped his arm around me. "Did you tell him about you being pregnant?" He asked.

I sniffed raising my head. "Yup. I was like, "Charles and I will be excepting" and I rubbed my tummy. That'll hold his cry baby ass." I said, making Charles laugh. "People are going to kill me on social media."

"Teyana don't even worry about none of those irrelevant ass people. You shouldn't allow them to tell you what to do. Just ignore them. Chris won't be taking Cj from you either. If I gotta make sure of that, I will. You can stay here for as long as you want. I'm here for you and our daughter." He touches my tummy.

I looked up at him. "Daughter? You want a girl?" I asked laughing a little.

"Of course. It might sound weird because with me being a man, you would've thought I wanted a baby boy, but I actually want a little for as my first born. Hopefully God listens to my prayers and blesses us with a beautiful baby girl." He said rubbing my stomach.

I smiled looking away. I know this isn't right and I probably look bad as hell for being with Charles, but I love the way he makes me feel.

We party a lot more and everything. I hang with the guys a lot more like high school again. I told Makayla everything and she was surprised that Von was still obsessed with her but she didn't really care that Chris and I were getting a divorce.

She just shrugged it off when we were on FaceTime.

- -

"How do you feel about maybe possibly being Cj's stepdad?" I asked Charles.

"I like the kid. He's a bit mean but you know he'll come around. Especially when he sees us together and you more around me." He explained.

I looked away thinking about that. I never thought about the future for Cj. When he gets older and can say more words, he'll ask Chris and I why we aren't together and why I'm living in a different home.

This is the last way I want my son to see me and his dad. But this is what I caused..

- -

I broke down crying. Charles rubbed my back.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Charles he's right.. I'm a bad parent. I don't deserve being anyone's mother. I'm a bad mother." I cried.

"Teyana what the hell are you talking about? Your not the best mother, but your not the worst either. Your a damn good mother to Cj, Teyana. Who gives a fuck what that nigga thinks, I know it. Cj knows that you love him and shit, so your a good parent. Who takes care of him while his ass is out of the state or turning up at clubs? YOU! Don't let this nigga affect your life. He just mad because you found another nigga to take his spot." Charles said and drunk his water bottle.

I laughed shaking my head. "Charles thanks, but to put this out there, I'm not looking for a relationship. I want to hang low for right now."

He nodded. " it's cool. I totally understand. As long as you continue to sleep in my bed, I'm good." He smirked and we both laughed.

"Thanks for cheering me up. I needed that." I said touching his beard.

He licked his lips. "Anything for you." He said and pecked my lips. "Plus I cant have you stressing when your carrying our child. We went her or him to be healthy right"

"Oh trust me, I'm not stressing over anybody this go round." I said and laid back. "I'm tired." I yawned laying my head on his chest.

"Come on,lets go to bed. Tomorrow we can probably go shopping or something."

"I already have enough clothes." I chuckled a little. "I need to go get my clothes from the house though, would you mind coming to help?" I asked not looking at him.

I was nervous as hell asking that question because it was sorta a stupid question knowing the guys aren't going to see eye to eye.

Chris most likely going to kill Charles because of the simple face that I cheated on him with Charles, and I'm bringing him in the house.

If they got into a fight, I don't know who would really win. Chris is more buffer than Charles, but Charles is taller so you never know. 🤷🏾‍♀️

- -

"So, will you come help me?" I asked.

"I mean .. I don't feel like dealing with that corny ass nigga though. Then with y'all kid being there, I don't want to cause nothing and he could get hurt."

I nodded agreeing. "Just ignore him. Like you told me." I said tracing his tattoos on his forearm.

"I'll think about ." He said.

-{CHARLES POV}-

I really don't know what Teyana is fucking thinking wanting me to go over here and help her with that crazy ass nigga in there, but I mean I do want to have her back.

I might just go and ignore whatever Chris might try to do or say to me.

————————

What's Going To Happen At The House?

Comment Your Thoughts. 🔥