Chapter 90 { Gone }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"What's wrong?" Chris asked as we paced to the truck.

"I need for you to bring the kids home and put them in their beds. I have to get to the shop." I told him.

"Teyana what's going on?" He asked again.

"Chris someone burned the shop down and I have to get there as quick as possible. I want you to stay and home watch the kids while I -"

"Stay home? Teyana are you crazy? I'm not staying home. I'm coming with you, the hell." He said getting in the truck.

- -

"Chris just stay here!" I yelled.

"Teyana Ion care what you say, I'm not staying home. I already called the babysitter and told her the key is under the mat. I'm not about to argue with you about the shit either." He grabbed the keys out of my hands and walked out the house. "Its already enough that you pregnant and trynna come out here." He said starting up the car.

I rolled my eyes looking out the window seeing a car pull into the driveway. Chris started backing up and we seen it was the babysitter, Ms. Brown.

"There sleep. We won't be too long. Somebody burned down Teyana's shop so we're going see what's going on. Don't worry, we'll pay you extra." Chris yelled out the window and Ms. Brown nodded.

"Can we stop for something to eat after? I'm hungry." I said rubbing my stomach.

"We just ate.." Chris said.

"Okay Chris I know that! But I'm eating for two damn people! Sometimes when I'm hungry, I don't really be hungry." I fussed.

"What the fuck are you yelling at me for?!" He fussed back.

"Because your pissing me off!"

He sighed smacking his lips and faced forward continuing to drive. "Whatever man.." He mumbled.

"Whatever my ass. Ion even know why you came. I could do this shit by myself."

"I'm came because I love yo ass and I don't want to see you hurt. Also because I'm your man and I'm suppose to fucking protect you. You acting like - You know what, I'm not even going to say anything because I know this is just the mood swings." He said shaking his head.

I looked out the window and started crying.

-{ Christopher POV }-

While i was driving, I heard Teyana sniff. I looked over seeing her wipe her eyes.

"Teyana are you crying?" I asked.

"Chris leave me alone.." She said sniffing again.

"Baby why are you crying?"

"Because your making me mad!" She yelled. "Stop yelling at me!" She added.

Lord Jesus, take the wheel.

These 7 months need to past, and they need to past quick. When Teyana is pregnant, EVERYBODY better do what she says or she turns into a fucking monster.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

When we got to the shop, police were there, other cars, and fire trucks. This was so embarrassing. When I seen my shop closer, I broke down into tears.

"My shop!!" I cried. Makayla ran over to me hugging me.

"We know who did it." She said.

"What? How?" I asked her.