Chap. 35

{ Excuse Any Mistakes }

- MAKAYLA POV -

"You think they'll like each other?" I asked my boyfriend Daniel.

He shrugged as we walked  into the gas station.

"I really don't know because you know she don't want a relationship right now. Plus, Trey too damn flirty. Also, he just had a kid." He explained.

I frowned looking at Daniel. "What? Why didn't you tell me this?! He could still be fucking around with the babymama." I said.

"Babe chill, I don't think he is. Once him and Tey get to know each other more, they can become close, then boom. She's over that nigga Chris." He said smiling grabbing Teyana's chips.

I sighed. "I dont know. Something doesn't feel right." I said looking around for the icy machine.

I want my best friend to be happy because Chris is wasting her damn time keep trying to drag her back, then fuck up.

"Don't worry babe,  everything's going to work our. Teyana is a beautiful woman, it'll work out. Let's just hope for the best." Daniel said kissing me.

- TEYANA POV -

Trey was still here. I'm starting to get tired, he's not really saying anything but some flirty shit. It's honestly starting to get annoying, and I just want to go to sleep now.

"Your toes are so cute." Daniel said.

Okay that was it. I don't really want to even talk to this nigga any more. He's too flirty, and I don't like niggas that's flirty. It shows that he's obviously use to this shit. Its probably how he talks to other women and fucks them.

I'm defiantly not going backwards , I'm moving forward.

- -

"Okay um .. I think it's time for my bedtime." I said standing.

"Aw, what? Whyy." He whined grabbing my leg trying to pull me back on the couch.

"Because I'm -" Before I could finish, his phone started ringing, again.

That's another thing. His phone has been vibrating and ringing almost the whole time.

"Shit. I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow?" He asked standing licking his lips.

"Ion know, I think Chris is trying to take Cj and I somewhere." I shrugged. I honestly don't even feel like communicating with this dude anymore.

He looked away and I noticed him roll his eyes. I followed him to the door. Before he could open it himself, it opened and Daniel and Makayla walked in.

"Hey, where you going?" Makayla asked

"Heading home. Got some stuff to handle." He said walking out the door. Makayla looked at me and I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

She grabbed my arm and we walked to the kitchen. After explaining to her what happened, she laughed.

"Bitch I can't believe you gave him a fake number!" She laughed. I laughed shrugging.

"He's too fucking flirty, I know that's how he talks to other women. Hell, probably going to one of their houses now. Fucking idiot. This is Why I don't want to see anyone else. This is why I want to stay single." I smiled.

"How do you know if there isn't anyone else out there in the world for -"

My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID, seeing Chris's name. I frowned answering putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

"About to get ready for bed. Why?" I asked.

"I can't sleep Teyana."

I laughed. "Christopher what does you can't sleep, have to do with me?"

"FaceTime me." He said.

"Nigga, Why?" I scrunched my face. Makayla laughed.

"Teyana just FaceTime me."

I sighed. "Fine, whatever." I ended the call then looked at Makayla.

"Go talk to your man." She said. I laughed.

"Shut up. I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight." We hugged and a FaceTime call from Christopher starting coming through.

I answered walking to my bedroom seeing Cj still sleeping.

"What do you want Christopher?" I answered.

_____________

Sorry For The Short Chapter. Just Wanted To Pick Up From Last Chapter.

Comment Your Thoughts.