Chap. 17

[ Excuse Mistakes ]

3 Days Later..

TEYANA POV

"Okay, take another one." I said handing Chris back the phone. He sighed taking my phone. I took a sexy off guard picture, which I fell in love with!! "I love!! This is defiantly going on Instagram!" I squealed.

"Mhm, you lucky I'm even letting you post that shit. All yo ass cheek out, I don't like that." Chris said looking at the water.

I laughed kissing his lips.

"I love you Bookie!!" I said laughing. "Alright, let's go. I want to swim." I said, standing. Chris stood up. I put my phone down and we started walking to the water.

"This is so beautiful, isn't it?" He asked looking at the sunset.

"Yeah." I said. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "NOO CHRIS STOP!" I screamed. He laughed going deeper into the water.

"READY , 3 , 2 , 1!"

"NOOO CHRIS MY HAIR, I JUST STRAIGHTENED IT, STOP!!" I whined hitting his back. Next thing I know, I under the water. I came back up and Chris was laughing his ass off holding his stomach.

"Aww man!" He laughed.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I yelled splashing water on him and pushed his ass. I walked past him getting out the water.

I don't even want to be here any damn more. He doesn't fucking listen. Chris knows I hate being under water.

THEN MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT! My hair is about to frizz. I really hate his ass right now.

"TEYANA!" Chris yelled behind me. I ignored him grabbing my phone and cover up walking to the truck.

CHRISTOPHER POV

Teyana can be dramatic at times. This, is one of those times. She's acting like her fucking hair is going to fall out!

Who the fuck straightens their hair knowing they're going to a beach?!

I'm just trying to have some fun with my wife but she too pretty for that. Now, I have to apologize so the rest of our honeymoon can go smoothly.

We only have 2 days left out here. I low-key don't want to go, but I do miss my family. 

_ _

"Baee I'm sorry." I said hugging Teyana from behind leaning against the truck.

"Chris move." She said looking at her phone.

"No, Teyana man I was just playing. You know how I am babe." I said kissing her cheek.

"And you know how I am Christopher Smith! I don't like being underwater! I'm scared and you did it anyways!" She fussed slapping my chest.

I smacked her ass, "Stop hitting me, told you bout that." I said and she laughed shaking her head looking away. "Can we jus go eat? I brought us some snacks, and I'm hungry." I said.

"You have to straighten my hair again Chris." She was touching her frizzy hair.

"Yeah, right after I'm done pulling it later." I smirked grabbing a handful of her fat booty. I love grabbing Teyana's ass. It's so squishy.

"Chris stop. There's kids out here!" She laughed.

"Fine, but we're going eat so come on." I said reaching in the backseat grabbing the picnic basket. We walked to the shades part and sat down right infront the sunset.