Part 18: The Hard Life

Chloe Sugars POV
The next day

After the formal dinner last night I realized I was very frustrated ... Sexually. As soon as everyone got home and they headed into there respected bedroom I pulled out my phone calling a guy I had lunch with and invited over a few times.

Phone call

"Hey Blake, are you busy I know it's late?"

"Hun I'll never be busy enough to not come see you. I'll be there in 10 and wear somthing... French"
"Okay Blake, Ba Bye"

Phone call Over

I knew he was joking, he knew there was know way in hell I was gonna wear a French maid costume. I laughed to myself as I slipped of my dress and revealed my black, lace set.

I put on a black silk robe and headed down to wait by the door for him.

The next morning

I rolled over as my alarm blared into my ears

I rolled over as my alarm blared into my ears. 5:00 am. I sat up straight and looked over at Blake who laid peacefully in my bed.

"Hey You better get out of here before anyone sees you" I told him waking him up. He scrambled around quickly gathering his clothes and before you knew he was out the door.

I started to get ready for my day and changed into My workout outfit consisting of a paid of Nike pros and a Sport bra. I put my hair up into a ponytail and headed out of my door to find John.

John and I tradition was working out in the mornings, ever since his wife died and his daughter he had worked out all his stresses. He use to wake me up in the mornings but now it's me waking him up. I went over to his room knocking on the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming let me changed" I laughed softly and waited patiently for him. He came out about two minutes later and looked tired. "Chloe why can't we do this at six?"

"Your rules not mine."

I ran downstairs and into the Gym we had formed over the years in the house. I ran over to the speaker and plugged my phone in and started the playlist. Sometimes Dylan or Oliver would join us but mostly it was just us two.

*****

"Hey Chloe." Dylan chirped at me, he was holding the fridge open probably looking for breakfast. I mumbled a quick 'hi' and walked past him for my door.

"Wait Chloe have you seen Mya?" I stopped in my tracks and felt a rush of fear of my body.

"No is she not home yet?"

"No I tried called her but it went straight to voicemail"

"Shit." I cussed in anger. If she went to her friends house she would of been back by now. God fucking dammit Mya. I walked into my room and shut the door heading for my bathroom.

I stripped of my clothes and took a quick shower and washed myself of the sweat from my workout. After my shower I put on my regular black dress, most Dons wore suits as they were most of the time Men. I wore the equivalent of a suit for a women most of the time. A black or Navy dress.

After getting dressed and applied mascara and red lipstick, then I slipped on my heels.

I walked out of my room and went for my Office. Apparently a few people decided to rob to try and rob the Casino I had invested in last night, I was responsible for the paperwork.

I slipped into the dark room and sat down at my desk. There was a large Orange envelope on my desk labeled, 'Chloe' with a black heart next to it. I opened the envelope and pictures spilled out.

I felt my stomachs drop and I nearly threw up on the desk, there were pictures hundreds of them with images of her. Mya. There was two labeled with dates. There was a picture of Mya and Noah on the beach making out with the date of yesterday and another one of them kissing in a apartment from about a week ago.

Then there was pictures and pictures and pictures of her, From her bedroom, during school, walking down the street and Nude, most likely from changing. I felt a tear slip out of my eye before I wiped it away quickly.

I knew what I had to do to keep her safe.

I had to send her away.

Oooooo

Sorry short chapter but the next one will be longer than usual.