Part 1; Hated With A passion. (Rewritten)

The Room was blank, practically atleast, Odd furniture and no pictures or art on the wall, you could tell men lived here. The furniture was weird you could say. Passed down or give to the men when they bought the house.

There was four people in the blank room and a hoard of dogs in the other barking at the two sickening sweet Sugars. One stood by the door hating every minute he left his sister in the car, in this god forsaken neighborhood, while the other laughed jokingly with the two higher than kits drug dealers. Then turning the tables and  stabbing the addicts across the throat. 

Oliver the quicker one by the door sprinted to the car holding his fist tight, while his older, colder brother laughed at the misery and wiped the knife clean and tossed it behind the couch and ran after his younger brother.

The Young blonde sat in the back of the car an shook nervously. She jumped at the noise of the two car doors being torn open by her brothers. She was just trying to go to school, see her tragic basketball star boyfriend and go to volleyball practice after school. Not sit in a car  in the driveway of the house where thirteen sins were currently happening. "How's everything go are you guys okay..?"

The boys didn't answer, one reached behind the seat and patted her knee slightly. Like how a grandmother would when she was disappointed in you.

Mya Sugars POV

I sat in the back seat of the car. Texting on my phone while my question was ignored and my worry for being late to school was instantly disintegrated when the roar of the engine started and we zoomed out of the neighborhood.

I took my eyes off the Snapchat story I was watching to look at the notification that had popped up, it was Noah. In his usual flirty form asked me a very risky question.
Text

Noah (:
Hey Sugar hang out after  school 2day?

Mya <3
I can after volleyball. Around six-thirty ish? I can do my house then, my family will be gone.

Noah (:
Okay see you then.

Over

I could feel my cheeks going red and looked up at the small dash bored clock. 7:32 am. I had 13 minutes until my first period started, PE. Luckily, I had it with Noah..... and Ollie.

***

"Mya listen to me, I want you to check in with me immediately after all of your classes.... are you listening to me" I jumped out of my day dreaming as I heard Oliver's voice get more and more tense. "Yes I'm listening" I mumbled as nice as I could, who knows what would happen if I Sassed him.

"And Mya...honey, if anyone sees you with THAT Rubio. You can except to never see him again..permanently.." John, the one driving added. He would kill, actually kill if I was seen with Noah. That's why we don't talk at school very often. Sometimes after school in empty hallways or at lunch when it's too hot outside- making the buildings a living oven, that's when go into a empty classroom and just talk away our feelings.

When I was dropped off at school, Ollie by my side. My eyes instantly looked for him, scanning the crowd, only to realize he would already be in class by now. The only class I had with him...and my darling older brother.

I've added mya's friends  to the character list. This chapter is rewritten so it might now add up with the next chapter till I rewrote that one too.