Part 8: First dance

Mya Sugars POV

I walked over to the scene, Scared I looked over my sisters shoulder who was leaning over him. Suddenly there was laughter, everyone laughed, so hard tears fell from there sore eyes.
I stood confused, before the anger washed over everyone.

"Dylan are you okay?" I asked standing there, there was no blood or tears from Dylan's eyes, John pulled out the bullet proof padding from under his hoodie, I looked at it. There was a dent in it from the bullet.

"Mya, your back" The deep growl of Olly's voice stung my ears. "Yes" Oh god what was he gonna say, my hands began shaking. Stuff like this gave me anxiety.
"How was your Night? Did you go and sleep around with the football team? Or just that fucking Rubio?"He spat, he grit his teeth grinding them. He was more than mad, thank he was dissapointed in me.

"Calm down I didn't do anything I swear on god..." I swore, my family was definitely not religious, but we never swore on god unless we really meant it. His face untensed a little bit as Chloe snatched my phone from hands. I hung my head and turned to the side to face all of them. My hair was dripping on my hoodie, I felt all 8 eyes stare into me.

"Why is it so bad that I go to a party? You guys all get drunk every night after you think I go to sleep, you all act like I'm a fucking murder for having a boy over. Boo hoo even if it was your rivals son. Ironic right? You all act like I'm the horrible person, but I've never pulled the trigger, or sold drugs to 13 year olds, killed innocent family's cause there father didn't pay there bill on time..." that's what I wanted to say, I wanted to tell them all that they should go fuck themselves.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled, I felt hot tears stream down my face. "Mya.. don't cry hun. Just know this, if I see you with him again I will personally start Mafia war between our family's..." Chloe sneered at me, her cold Hands lifted my head up, a few strand of hair fell in front of my eyes. She pushed them away and gave a soft smile.

I don't want to leave him alone,I don't want him to be out with other whores while I cry myself to sleep. I don't want to witness my sister get shot because she said something a little too feisty. I want to be happy, like I was last night.

Chloe held me in a hug, we rarely touched each other and too hug. That was on a different level of weird. The soft engine of cars pulling into out driveway worried me. We're there more coming? I saw the anger on everyone else's face, I started to panic and Chloe held me.

"Go call everyone, I have a feeling there's gonna be a shoot out" I heard Olly whisper to most Likely Rachel ear. Who had entered the room after the shooting. She was the assistant, though she didn't sign up to me. I heard her scurry away.

"Now Mya, your grounded for the next week. No phone. No friends. No parties. But right now I need you to go in your room and lock the door and grab a gun or something and not shoot unless you absolutely have too you hear me?" She ordered, in a soft tone so anyone out side couldn't hear.

That's when the bullets started flying through the windows from machine guns most likely. I ran upstairs following her orders.

***

I sat on the edge of my bed for what felt like hours. It was only 20 minutes, before I heard Rachel call out to me. I jumped up opening the door to see her. "It's over sweets" She gave a soft sob as tears ran down her face. She put her arm over me, I hissed feeling pressure on my ribs. I had forgotten about that.

I helped her down the stairs, she must of witnessed somthing. I lead her torwads her bedroom, it was the only one on the first floor and opened the door it. She made her way over to the bed balling her eyes out. "Do you want me to call Zack?" I asked, Zack was her boyfriend and a right hand man to Chloe. She loved him dearly.

"He got shot" She yelled out, black mascara ran down her face. It broke my heart to see her like that. "Do you want me to stay with you? I'm gonna call Zoey okay?" Zoey was Rachels bestfriend. They hung out at any chance they could, they both had busy jobs but always made time to see eachother.

"Please do"

***

I laid in my bed watching makeup tutorials on my laptop after all final shots had been fired. So much for being grounded. I heard door nob jiggle and a groan. The door sprung open.

"Mya, I know Chloe just lectured you about going to parties and shit but, it's not safe here. Just for tonight please go somewhere else, we don't fucking care where even if it's at the Rubio ratnest. The house is being watched and we're going to clean out the rats. You just need to go anywhere else. Pack your bag. Only for tonight I promise" John told me, wiping his face. He rarely talked, I was proud of him. He had been through alot loosing him wife and daughter an all.

"Okay will you drive me?" I asked and he nodded waiting for me. I took out a PINK duffle bag and packed my pajamas, laptop charger, clothes for tommorow and my tolittries in the matter of minutes. "Oh and here's this, just for tonight " John took out my sparkly iPhone X from his pocket and handed it too me. My face lit up.

I walked down the stairs in my Adidas sweat pants and my yellow champion hoodie, or one of my brothers. Who know but it was oversized. I carried my duffle bag following John carfully. The windows were shattered, most of the glass was swept up but there was still some left.

John made me wait in the garage to get in the car just to be extra carfull of shooter. As soon as he pulled up into the car I jumped in. John drove fast, but he was driving dangerous now.
I held my breath and gave him directions too Noah's privet apartment.

*****

We arrived at the apartment, I jumped out of the car kissing John on the cheek before heading into the building. I knew he was awake, I saw him on the Snap map on snap chat, 'Just Now'.

I went inside the building and went to apartment. 6E, I knocked on the door a few times before I heard him unlocking it.
"Mya?" His voice was tried and deep. I felt him pull me into the apartment sighing deeply. He hugged me tightly before letting me go to face me.

"What the hell are you doing her Mya? It's 11:30 and it's not safe for you to out this late" His voice was ruff, but he showed he cared. I set my duffle bag on the couch and sunk into the worn in couch next to it.

He walked over to the closet grabbing a blanket and came and snuggled next to me. That's when I noticed him in Cactus boxers and white T shirt. I smiled at him before he sunk down next to me.

We sat like this for about 20 minutes, at some point I turned on soft love songs and felt safe. I couldn't imagine anyone stupid enough to come try and shoot the Sugar Family's princess and The youngest Rubio in his privet apartment.

I got up deciding I want to dance for a second so I could wake myself up a little bit. Noah got up with me.

We started to slow dance holding me close to him as we swayed to the music. I then noticed the cracked window, and the sirens that always blared in the part of town and the faced down photo frames, a Crack in the border along the wall. I didn't care.

I was having my first dance on Sunday night at 12:02 am.

What could go wrong?

I was planning on Chloe saying somthing alot more intense to Mya but it wouldn't make sense to the plot.

I also forgot about Mya's ribs, woops.
I'll work into the story some how.

Would you want your first dance like that?

Also guess what this ruffly 1300 word so YAY.

I broke up with my verbally abusive boyfriend last week and I haven't been in the mood to write. But here I am, I posted around 4 this morning and I'm posting this one now so.

I added Zoey to the Exposed list.