Part 15: Tattoos

Mya Sugars POV

I groaned and rubbed my head as my blaring always went off. I rolled off my bed and laid there in defeat. After about 10 minutes I sat up and started to get ready. I realized I was wearing different clothes.

I don't even remember what happened last night. I shrugged it off and sighed. It didn't matter now all I knew is that I was in my own home and safe. I stripped of my clothes and showered, I didn't wash my hair due to not having enough time. I jumped out of the shower and got dressed.

I straightened my hair and hummed along to my music

I straightened my hair and hummed along to my music. I looked around the room till my eyes drifted towards my clock. 7:01 am. After I finished I unplugged the fancy straighter and let it cool down. I sat down at the vanity and applied BB cream and mascara.

I had good skin for my age. No pimples or and discolored skin. I applied my lip gloss and headed out of my room. "Morning Miss Mya" Dylan cheered and came behind me twirling me around. "Morning Doctor Dylan" I laughed back and walked down the stairs behind him.

I slipped down to the kitchen with a sweet smile. Everyone sat there besides John looking like they saw a ghost. "Are you guys okay?" I asked and walked over to the fridge. "Aren't you mad Mya?" Chloe choose her word carefully, spacing them out far apart.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked and gave a confused look over to Olly sitting on the right next to her. I heard sighs of relief from behind me as I poured my milk. "Mya your not going to school today, I've also decided that your not grounded anymore and you can have your phone" Chloe's voice was quick and strangely calm. I looked over at her smiling largely as she pulled out my sparkly iPhone X.

"Oh my gosh Thank you so much Chloe" I ran over to her and tackled her in a bear hug. "But if I see you talk to Rubio again I will personally make sure he can't have kids, TaTa" Chloe  gave a scary smile and shooed me off. I didn't question why I wasn't going to school.

Chloe Sugars POV
Last night.

I stared at Mr. Rubio, Marriage? Does he really think this plan is gonna work? I gave a quick glance at where John was standing, he was already gone probably searching for Mya.

I knew I had to stall, give My men at least five minutes. "Do you know what has been happening between Your son and my Baby sister for the past... Let's say four months?" I pursed my lips and watch his expression grow darker.

"I've found your Son in my sisters room, I've seen him come pick her up and not come back till morning. I heard he almost killed a Man for grabbing Mya. So don't come in here telling me You want this for business. Your just doing your Bitch of a son a favor." I took a quick glance over at the door, John stood there and gave me the signal. They found her.

I took the glass of Red wine next to me and poured it over the document. I stared him in the eyes as his knuckles turned white. I stood up from my chair and walked out of my Office.

"Chloe, in the midst of getting Mya back. Tony Rubio was shot dead by one of his own men. Would you like me to tell His father" John rasped at me, he didn't look affected by the news, he didn't show an ounce of empathy. I nodded my head and walked out to my front room of the house.

I stood in the middle of the room. I heard a loud slam in the room behind me and a angry Rubio walked out of the room. His eyes landed on me as he got close enough to me where I could smell his breath. "Blood for Blood, Son for sister" He then spat at my shoe and slammed the front door. I looked back at John who was fuming with anger.

"Myas in her room Chloe. They gave her enough Chloroform to be out for the rest of the night so she's good." I nodded and gave small smile.

I headed up to my room, first on the right. I closed the door and slid off my dress. My feet were numb from the heels, I had become immune to it years ago. I walked into my bathroom and started the shower, I thought of what would happen if I signed that contract. If Mya would be forced into a marriage with a bad man. Or if they killed her, cold blooded.

My family would fall apart, the house would be silent. No Pop music or laughing from upstairs. She was the only light in the dark house, I wouldn't let someone turn it off.

Noah Rubio POV
The next day around 12 o'clock

I headed into the Tattoo parlor, it was dark and dim lighted. A stunning, taller girl stood at the counter. She had black hair with green tips and Silver rimmed glasses. "I knew you'd come back for me Love" I remembered her voice From a one night stand I had a couple a months ago. Before I met Mya.

"Now Zoey, you wouldn't think I would forget you, but sadly I'm just in for a new print" I gave her a quick smirk. I watched her pout her lip playfully. I skipped school today after the news of my Devil of brother died last night. I took out my wallet and pulled out a 100 dollar bill and handed it too her.

"Let's keep this off the books" I looked her dead in the eye and headed into the back. I told her my design and closed my eyes waiting for the needle.

Mya Sugars POV
4 hours later

I fixed my hair and made sure I looked my best. Whenever my family went out together, we had to look put together and Professional.
I wore and a white dress that wouldn't show any curves. A Approved Olly look.

I wore some white pumps to go along with it, I was the one everyone was waiting for

This chapter is sorta a filler. A recap of last night, Noah get another tattoo, and a rare sugar family dinner. Just wait for the next chap. TATA. Comment anything you want to see next.