Part 13: Tri Days

Mya Sugars POV

I laid there with Noah, tracing his vains, why was did he get stabbed? My body tensed up, when did this even happen? I looked back up at his face. He was staring at his phone watching some sport replay or something. "Noah please tell me or I'm gonna worry" I told him, I felt him sigh and watch him lean his head back.

"Baby drop it"He said, more like ordered I guessed. I leaned my head back on his chest watching the football game on the tv. "Why can't you tell me" I asked again, not even looking to face him. "Because I love you" He mumbled and ran his hand through his hair.

"Shit I have to go" He moved me off of him and stood up. I sat there in shock, I looked over at Philip who didn't seem to notice.

*****
I woke up grumpily the next morning, my bed didn't seem to be as comfortable, my hair was tangled, and my ribs hurt bad. I pulled myself out of bed and shivered hurrying over to my bathroom.

I had to pee, and I did. I then took and shower and changed into my outfit for the day, the average today was suppose to be 90 degrees. I wore a denim skirt and a white crop tank top. Even at 6:30 am it was already 75 degrees.

I straightened my hair and did a glowy makeup look. I moved my stuff over a white mini Chanel bag. I slipped on my white vans and ran downstairs, I had zero period today, and for the sake of my 4.00 gpa I wasn't going to miss it.

Nikoli was waiting for me like every morning, he had memorized my schedule and hadn't left my side except for my 5th period. Noah didn't talk to me yesterday, he completely ignored my existence. There was even rumors he 'did it' in the janitors closet with Britney Black During home room.

I'm sure he did do it. Philip had noticed that he didn't talk to me yesterday and confronted me about it. I cried, I don't know why. It wasn't a big deal it just made me sad. Pms.

Anyway by now it was 5th period, I had spent my lunch hanging with my friends. Nikoli steps behind me. We watched a fight between some druggies and Missy smoked her joint. My stomach was sinking into my feet when I saw Britney Black sitting in my spot making out with Noah.

I didn't say anything or even look at them again during that class.  I started walking to the back of the class, Zack was sitting with Philip and pulled up a third chair at there table for me . I sat next to them debating every decision I had ever made in the past 3, almost 4 months.

"You okay kid?" Zack asked, I don't know why he asked. He knew I wasn't. I nodded and continued writing down my notes, Philip set a soft hand on back, not romantic or possessively just caring.

The next day

I woke up again the next day, I felt refreshed and I was having a great hair day.