Part 10: Physical Education

Mya Sugars POV

I looked up at him in shock. Did he really just say that in public. My mouth went dry and my eyes stung with tears. "I'm sorry, I'll go dress shopping if you want" I whispered to him and walked away, I avoided people's elbows and stumbled through the crowd until I reached the worm down gym.

I heard him calling my name, I didn't look back I kept walking.  I sat down in my rolecall spot almost immediately before the bell rang, Olly was late.  Did I really change that much? Maybe I should stop seeing him and just focus on school and be a good kid right? Maybe I could just stop when summer comes? He won't even be going to school with me next year, his father will probably corrupt him into being just like everyone else.

We were dismissed and I walked over to the locker room and opened my locker. I felt my heart drop as I couldn't find my pants, all I had were my too small Volleyball shorts and my backups were missing.  So much for being a good kid.  I changed into the shorts and gulped.

I ran into the PE teachers office panicked, "Ms.Vang do you have any extra shorts or pants? My um shorts shrinker in the wash and I don't feel that comfortable wearing theese" I rambled Too her. She started to laugh at me, I don't know how she thinks this is funny.

"Honey you are responsible for your pants and shoes. If this what you have this is what you will wear hun" She laughed at me hurried me out of her office. I heard the door shut behind me. I pulled the shirt down trying to cover myself and ran over to my few friends in that class. Emma and Missy.

I heard a few whistles and cat calls from boys and then a few whispers from the girls. I mean the shorts did make my butt look good. I looked around the gym and saw a very angry Olly sitting on the bleachers with Elle who was attempting to calm him down. Oliver wasn't dressed down and Elle was, she was a good kid I don't know what she was doing with Olly honestly but it was okay I guess.

I heard a few foot steps behind me before Noah appeared next to me, I looked up and saw jealously in his eyes. "What are you wearing? Do you know how many guys are staring at your cute ass right now?" He whispered into my ear making my face flush red.

"Look my brothers in this class, go hang out with your friends okay?" I whispered back and pushed him away softly. He rolled his eyes and headed over to a group of jocks laughing in one of the corners. Emma and Missy stared at me, "Were just friends okay" I said quietly and looked down. "Okay whatever he just said definitely does now make you look like just friends" Missy joked.

I went red again and shook my head. "Uh oh her comes Mr. and Mrs. Sugar" Elle jokesd, Olly and Elle were on there way over here. I felt my stomache drop to my feet. "Mya, Chloe need us home. We're leaving grab you shit" Olly hissed at me. We just got to school, god I swear I'm gonna start fucking fail one of these days.

"Okay let me grab my bag" I told him and gave soft smile to the group running into the girls locker room and grabbed my bag and purse. I walked out of the door into the hallway waiting for my brother.

He arrived shortly after and was muttering things under his breath. We started to walk down the hall before I took a quick look his face, his eye was starting to swell with black and blue. "Oh my goodness what happened to you" I gasped and took a better look at his face.

"Someone decided to make a little comment about you Mya" He told me and looked down on the ground. "I'm sorry for saying all that stuff earlier hun. I was just, mad" He mumbled the last part hoping I wouldn't hear.

"It's okay, I still love you" Maybe I didn't who knows. But he was family and even if I didn't I still had to say I did. We walked down the hall in silence until we reached the front doors.

"Why do we need to go home. We just got here" I asked patiently and as nice as I could. "Chloe needs me to be home, your just a carry on hun" He Gave nice smile and led me over to the car.

*****

We arrived at the house shortly after and there more cars than usual but not as many as earlier this morning. I got out of the car carrying my backpack to the front door. I carried it up to my room setting it down by the door before heading back downstairs. My sister was standing there with a older man, olive skin dark brown hair, wearing a very expensive suit and a wedding band on his finger.

"Mya, come here" Chloe's voice was kind but she wasn't kidding around, I walked over to her looking up at them both as they were significantly taller that me. "This is my baby sister Mya, she's around the same age as your Son I suppose?" I could feel her hand tense around my shoulder as she gave polite smile.

"Oh yes Nickoli. Come here I want you to meet someone!" He cheered, I then noticed the glass in his hand, it wasn't water. "Nikioli this is Mya Sugar. The girl you'll be watching while I go to New York with her brother." He was slightly drunk for all I knew. He couldn't be serious, Olly wouldn't just leave me with this Kid. I looked over from the man to his son,  a much younger, much more attractive version of him father.

"Hi" I spoke calmly and stuck out my hand, just like I had been told to do when I met someone important. "Hey" His voice was deep and he shook my hand firmly. He didn't look much younger than 18, why did they say he was around my age?

"Well we must be going, We're gonna miss our flight. Oliver?" He called out, Olly came running down the stairs in a sharp suit, just like everyone else. A man followed behind him carrying a suit case.

"You can go to the car sir, I just need to have a quick chat with my sister" He sounded so powerful and Polite. Sir? That was new. He pulled me aside and stood close to me.

"Don't you get a fucking idea of seeing that Rubio while I'm gone. I have eyes and ears everywhere while I'm gone. I love you sis I'll see you in a week" He pulled me in for a big bear hug and kissed my cheek before heading out the front door.

I walked back over to Chloe and Nikoli who didn't seemed very pleased. "Why are they going to New York?" I asked slightly confused, I guess he would leave me.

"Olly needs to do some technical stuff for there Family and we owe them a favor" Chloe respond, I nodded my head. I looked back over at Nikoli, "So your Nikoli?" I asked trying to break the awkward tension between us. "Yes and your Mya?" He asked back trying to test me.

"Are you really gonna watch me. I'm really not that fun" I said kinda trying to flirt as Chloe had just walked away leaving us alone. I didn't like him but maybe I could comvince him to leave me alone.

"Mya I've been giving strict orders to be within to never let you leave my sight or Oliver's is gonna chop of my dick and feed it the dogs for breakfast and I don't think I want to" He gave a smirk at the end and instantly felt uncomfortable.

"Well I'm going to my room to take a nap so I think you'll be fine" I quickly ran off to my room closing the door. I took off my jeans leaving me in my shirt and underwear and slid under the cover warm.

Helooo everyone I know this chapter was kind of boring but Nikolis a temp character don't worry.

I'll be adding him to the character list shortly I just need to do my homework.

Also Olly just left Mya how messed up is that?