Part 9: Satan Himself...

Mya Sugar POV
My blaring alarm woke us up, laid across the worn couch cuddling in a loved blanket. I stirred sitting up reaching for my phone. I grabbed my phone swiping to stop the alarm groaning from the head rush. Almost immediately I got a Call from my favorite brother.

Phone Call

"Hey Olly"

"Mya I'f you don't get your ass down her in the next two minutes I will come up there and strangle him with my bare hands" I heard him gritting his teeth and knuckles cracking.

"Coming sorry my Alarm just went off" I quickly ended the call and scrambled for my stuff. I knew I would never get a chance or even the slightest thought of being able to spend the night at Noah's house, or any guys house again.

I grabbed my duffle bag kissed sleepingNoah's cheek before slipping on the sweatpants over my PINK shorts.  I ran down the stairs out to front of the building to see Oliver's car. I opened the back seat door sliding into two, insanely scary guys that looked just as mad as Oliver.

"Hey hows everyone's morning?" I was chirpy and actually happy, also Insanely grateful for letting me spend the night at His house. I looked over at the two guys again and realized Chloe was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hey Chloe! How's your morning"I chirped to her, I heard a snicker from the two guys and became confused.  "Mya, give me your phone" Her voice was strict, I quickly grabbed my phone from the large pocket and passed it up to her. "We can stop at the house so she can change for school" Shit, I forgot about school.

"Now Mya, this Pete and Philip. Chloe's new recruits, along with many others. Last night when were in a place of need the Breggoli came to help, we are united now. Except a lot more eyes on you as most of there crew is still in highschool and have transferred over too the high school to confirm there loyalty. Mya, there won't be anymore sneaking around with Rubios mia Amores" Oliver sneered at me, I could tell he was dissatisfied with the choice to let me stay at his house last night.

"Okay" I mumbled, more people? Oliver was enough for me along with all the snitches. We arrived at my house which had loads of cars parked around. I got out of the car as quick as possible and heading through the front door.

Elle was standing there with Zoey and Rachel along with a group of Very attractive, defiantly Mafia men. "Elle come with me please" I smiled at group politely and hurried upstairs. Elle looked ready for school she must have been waiting for Olly. "Elle, who were those guys?"

I walked into my room taking out my clothes from the duffle bag. Why didn't I just change at Noah's house? I changed into the outfit and looked over at Elle who was texting like a mad man. "Elle?" I said catching her attention.

"Oh...OH yeah, they joined your Family's crew" She explained shallowly and returned to her texting. Oh well, I don't have anything to worry about. I walked over to my vanity fixing myself, concealer, mascara, lip gloss, highlighter the usual.

I slipped on my vans and headed out the door, she would realize at some point I left. I headed downstairs hearing chatter everywhere. There were lots of people here, lots of scary Mafioso killers.  I grabbed my backpack from the mud room and walked out the front door.

Oliver was still sitting in the car, Chloe had left and the two scary guys sat in the back. I slipped into the passenger seat, I did not need them breathing down my neck.

*****

I got out of the car looking for my friends. I scanned there area, jocks, stoners, druggies, normal kids, weird kids and Bam. There we're my friends in the middle of it all. You could say we were popular, we went to parties, made out with boys had cute clothes, lots of friends and we were 'hot' according to most of male population at my school. Well everyone except me. But I was definitely the kindest and nicest out of group, people didn't talk much about me because they were most likely scared. But trust me Everyone knew who I was.

I reached my group of friends, Missy, Emma and Veronica along with Cody and Noah. I walked next to Noah and stood on my tippy toes to reach his shoulder. I pulled him down.

"You better go somewhere else before my brother sees us. I'm not suppose to breathe the same air as you according to them." I whispered quickly to his and kissed his cheek. He pulled me back and kissed me on the lips and pulled away smiling at me.

"Okay Sugar. I love you Remember" He whispered to me. He smelt like mint and Axe. Remember? What was that suppose to mean? I shrugged and watch him hurry off to the Jocks.
I turned around to face my friends who looked at me in shock .

"You guys are like Romeo and Juliet shit" Veronica spoke and took another puff of her cigarette. I gave a soft smile and thought about.  I guess we were like Romeo and Juliet, a forbidden romance.

The bell rang shortly after, everyone put out there cigarettes or dried there eyes and waited until break to continue on. I headed to my first period as I felt fingers tap my shoulder. I looked over at saw Olly smile at me. "Wait Mya, I need to ask you something" I stopped in my tracks and waited for him.

"Even if you cant go to Prom since your grounded. I was hoping you would go shopping with Elle for her dress. She really wants to go this year since our last and I was hoping you would help her. She is your best friend after all"It's Noah's last year, Veronica's, Missy's, Ollys thankfully and Elle's. Tears began flooding my eyes, I quickly rolled my eyes pushing them away.

"If I can't go to the bathroom by myself without Chloe having heart attack. There's No way I'm going to help your girlfriend pick out her dress. Especially if I don't get to go with Noah to his senior prom" I knew that would piss Olly off. I don't why I did it I just did. I was changing to a different person.

"You want to go to prom with the Fucking Rubio? Why so you can go sleep around with him? So you can grow up too fast? Mya your my baby sister. I'm only acting like this because I'm trying to protect you because I love you soo much" Olly rambled at me. "You've changed since you been with him for how long 3 months? You had three months too come clean and maybe MAYBE there would of been a possibility that you could ever have the slightest relationship with him but no. You got caught and you accept no punishment! God I can't wait for these fucking two weeks of school to be over so he'll be gone" He told me looking down, I could see the hate in his eyes.

"He's practically Satan himself.."

Im sorrry if this chapter is confusing, or the plot is confusing, it's like that cause Mya is confused. Also I messed up.

This story kind of started in the middle of Mya and Noah's relationship.

This story is split into two parts. Were in part 1 right now and part one is before summer. Part two will be during summer, in about 11 parts part 1 will end.