Part 5: Fight

Mya Sugar' POV

I looked over at him. I started to hold my hands together, I was shaking. "Um I just, I.... I think I don't exactly the Rember but I think I fell down my stairs" I told him, I was lying and god I was a bad liar, but he doesn't know what I looked like when I lied.

"You Fell or somone pushed you?" He said, his voice was commanding an powerful. I hoped the doctor would come in. "I... I don't Remember I got hit in the head..... I think atleast" I shook my head and put my head into my heads.

"What are we?" I asked, I tried changing the subject. "Um friends?" For once there was weakness in his voice it was shakey. I looked up an saw him looking at me. "Friends?" I mumbled, that hurt.

"We're friends? Are we friends that sneek into each others houses at 3 in the morning an cry until the sun comes up? Are we friends that know how to make the pain go away from out broken hearts Noah? Are we friends that have more concern for each other than our own family's?" I questioned, I've never talked to anyone like that. He stood up, his eyes were pityfull. He started to walk over to me, was he gonna hit me?

"Mya, do you want to go on a date tonight? A real one mio amoria?" He stood by the edge of the bed an held my hand. He stared me in the eyes, "Sure, if all my ribs aren't broken" I joked and the doctor walked in.

"Well let's get Started...."He quickly checked his paper. "Ms. Sugar and Mr. Rubio"You could feel his voice shaking.

****

We walked out of the hospital separate an headed our different ways. I adjusted the brace around my ribs, it was barley noticeable. I walked over to a bench an waited for Olly to come pick me up.

I looked up to see the small BMW speed torwads me an come to quick stop. I rushed over getting in the back seat realizing Elle was in the passengers. "Hi Mya" Her voice was soft an kind. "Hi" I responded as they started to chatter about something. I checked the time it was 3 o'clock now. I opened my phone an saw a text from a Unknown number.

Text

707-510-6578
Hey Mya you good? I saw you in the hospital.

Mya <3
Who's this?

707-510-6578
Cody Meyers

Mya <3
Oh hi cody. I'm okay I just broke my rib, I fell down the stairs. But thank you for asking

Cody (;
Anytime Love. If your feeling up to it wanna get lunch .

Mya <3
Sure. Where?

Cody (;
Maroons?

Mya <3
Omw.

Text Over

I know Noah will be mad, but maybe this will get Everyone off my back for inviting him over. "Hey Olly do you know Cody Meyers?" I asked him interrupting there conversation.
"Yeah why?"

"Do you think I could go to lunch with him like right now?" I asked sweetly, he couldn't be that mad at me right. I mean I was probably grounded. I waited for him to respond, he was thinking, thinking hard.

"Yes, but I need to talk to him first and where so I can supervise?" I rolled my eyes and looked over at Elle. She didn't seem very amused at him. "Olly.... baby why don't you let her live a little" She persuaded giving him a uh special look. "Maybe we could have some fun while she's gone?" I laughed slightly an mouthed thank you too her.

"No" Jeez harsh much.

"Okay, um Maroons" I said nervously, I felt bad for Elle. She gave me a apologetic look I just gave her a small smile. He turned around and turned a few corners an we arrived. Cody was standing by his car texting on his phone.

Let me tell you something about Cody Meyers. Everyone loved him, he was the good kid, the kind one who didn't understand why people were so mean, he was also very loving and would honestly fight somone if they hurt a loved one. He was like Noah but different. Noah was cold and dangerous, Cody was warm and loves everyone.

Olly jumped out of the car before I could unbuckle my seat belt an marched up to him. "Oh goodness" I heard Elle mutter under her breath and covered her eyes. I watched, I watched Olly give Cody a black eye an busted lip.

I stayed in the car silent. He marched back over and jumped into the car, "Okay you can go on your date now" He laughed slightly before zooming away to the house. I watched cody through the window giving him a apologetic look.

****

We arrived at the bricks house, I ran inside. The best I could atleast, I opened the front door too see A man bleeding out an John standing over him "Go up stairs NOW!" John growled. I ran upstairs pushing past a few people entering the room from the kitchen.

I opened the door an tears started to fall from my eyes. I stripped of my clothes an changed into a bra an pantie set an put a large Tshirt over my body. It was probably one of my brothers Or Noah's. I shuffled over to my bed holding my phone.

I laid in bed holding my self as I watched TV, I was still sobbing. How could Olly just hit him? He didn't know if we were friend or Lovers for god sake!

****
Text

Noah :)
Hey pick you up at 8? Bring your bathing suit ;)

Mya <3
Okay see then

Noah :)
Bye Sugar

Over

I checked the time. 7:51PM. Shoot, I quickly opened one of my drawers and picked out a pink bikini with sheer slits. I quickly changed into the bathing suit an pulled a bathing suit cover over my frail body.

I walked down the stairs holding my my phone an checked both ways before heading over to the kitchen. I opened the large door an saw Chloe,Rachel an Dylan.

I've added Pictures to the characters list an Cody Meyers.