Part 11: The New guy

Mya Sugars POV

I woke up with a banging head ache and a pain in my side from my ribs. I sat up and checked the time 11:05 am. I put on a pair of loose shorts and walked down stairs before hearing footsteps behind me.

"Morning Sunshine" God his voice was deep, Nikoli was quick on his toes as I started to walk faster. "You know you don't have to watch my every move. I'm in my own home I'll think I'll be fine" I tried giving him a signal that it was really okay.

"I don't think so" I looked over my shoulder and saw him smirking, flirt. I turned into the kitchen and saw John and Dylan laughing there. "Hi" I Smiled at the two and opened the fridge.

It was nearly empty, half an onion in a bag, moldy mustard, half opened beer and a Edible. I guess I was responsible for grocery shopping this week and most likely dinner too. I closed the fridge sighing and saw Nikoli talking happily with my brothers, I hurried upstairs before he could notice and got dressed slipping on my jeans and headed back downstairs to see a confused Nikoli.

"Where did you go?" He questioned, I laughed and headed back into the kitchen again. "I went to go get dressed silly" I smiled at him turned to face my brothers.

"Hey I need some money for grocery shopping" I gave a nice smile and looked at the two. Dylan pulled out his wallet and handed me 10, 20 dollar pills. "Burgers for dinner please" He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and headed out the door, Nikoli hot on my trail.

"I'll be driving Princess" He took out his keys and unlocked a red Mercedes's. He ran infront of me opening the passengers door and ran to the other side hopping into the drivers seat. I slid into the seat and gave him directions to the grocery store.

*****

We arrived to the Local Store, Maroons Bargain market. I jumped out of the car excited and waited for Nikoli to the bring the cart over. "Niki will you do me a favor and grab me about a 2 pounds of seasoned ground beef and two bags of hamburger buns" I gave a flirty smile, he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Your wish is my command, and don't ever call me Niki again your not my mother" He strutted off to the deli and I hurried off the the dairy section. I grabbed the basics, butter, cheese, milk and ice cream. Then to the chips grabbing a assortment and then to the cereal section grabbing about 3 different kinds, my family was very picky. I had nearly marked off everything in my mental list.

Niki had token forever to grab the two things I had asked for and returned with a bunch of other things. Juice, Candy, Crackers, Cookies and gum. He dumped the stuff into the cart and we hurried off to pay.

Nikoli Breggoli's POV

The Sugar Family's princess had sent me off to go find the basic burger materials. I decided if I was going to spend the whole week living in there house I should at least get to pick out some stuff and maybe a few girls number.

I walked into the deli and bakery to grab the basic stuff to get it over with, I headed over to the Juice section passing the Florist and saw Daisy's. God I missed her.

Flash back
All Things said will be in Italian but I don't speak Italian so it's in English. So imagine there speaking Italian.

I laid across the blue and white plaid blanket with her, my love. She laid next to me laughing about some story she was telling me. Her friend had fell down the stairs while she was trying to grab the cat or something, I laughed with her whenever I could.

Her fingers twinkled with a daisy, freshly picked from the field that surrounded us. Her long brunette hair laid across the blanket, shining in the sun light. She was wearing a white Knee length dress that looking stunning on her small frame.

I had taken off my suit jacket and rolled up my sleeves from the heat. I had relaxed, let my guard down and token a day off of training so I could spend it with her, my Daisy.

I looked down at her small bump, my baby. She was the mother of my child, and trust me I know we are young, but there was nothing I would do to protect them.

This land we were on was my fathers, it was protected and very safe. She rolled over straddling me, I smiled at her and stroked her hair. "I love you" I told her out of the blue, she stopped rambling about her friends cat and smiled.

"I love you too Nikoli" She bent down to kiss me, breaking it by smiling.  We laid on the blanket for hours until the sun started to set. Then we packed our picnic up and walked back to the car. Then it happened.

Helooo everyone. This chapter is a little short but it's thanksgiving and I have home work so this is the best I could do.

Thoughts on Nikoli? What happend to Daisy?