Part 6: Steamy

Mya Sugars POV

I met there eyes an saw the anger in there faces. "Where are you going?" Chloe snapped at me. "Swimming" I responded an set the phone on the counter. I walked over to the fridge holding the swim cover close to me. I could feel there eyes burning on me.

"No your not little girl" Chloe spat at me. "Your grounded kid" I nodded my head at the three an headed out grabbing a bottle of water. I ran upstairs an sighed. I'll just leave. What are they gonna do to stop me? I checked my phone an saw his text,

Text

Noah :)
I'm outside

Mya <3
I'm coming outside

Over

I grabbed my phone an slipped on my birkenstocks. I walked downstairs an ran out the front door to his car hopping in. "Hi Noah" I kissed his cheek an smiled at him, he smiled back an put his hand on my thigh.
"Hey Sugar" He Responded smiling. "I'm letting you know now it's not just us" He quickly added onto.

I nodded my head to the beat holding the bathing suit cover close to my body.

***

The ride was quick an the bass of the car hurt my ears but I didn't say anything. As we came to a stop, Noah ran out of the car to open the door. "Thank you" I smiled at him giving him a flirty wink. I looked up at the house an sighed.

"This is Missys house" I looked up at him confused.

"Yeah She's having a private pool party, you didn't know?" He scoffed an gave me a smile putting his arm around me as we headed up the stairs. I then noticed his banana swim shorts.

"I thought this was a date" I mumbled, not loud enough for him to hear of course. We arrived at the front steps of the large house an I pressed the small door bell. Almost immediately, my best friend opened the front door.

"Emma!" I yelled out hugging my bed friend leaving Noah's grasp. "Mya!" She yelled back an we all headed inside. I looked around the living room an smiled at my friends. Veronica laid put on the couch across Elle an Missy and Cody was on the chair texting on his phone looking up at Emma every few seconds.

"Hi guys" I smiled an pulled Noah into a chair with me. I moved up to I was on his Lap an kissed his cheek. "So guys let's get are you ready" Missy called out, she got up from the tangled mess on the couch and brought out some beers from the kitchen. I felt my stomach drop but I kept happy face.

I looked over at cody who had wide eyes, he looked back at me. "I'll take one" Noah called out, "Me too" Elle,Emma an Missy called out in unison. "What about you two? Mya and Cody" We both gave unsure responses.

"I thought we were  going swimming" I whispered over to cody. "Same" He quickly responded. "Let's just go" I mumbled over too Cody. "Swimming?" He mumbled back. I nodded my head and we got up swiftly. I had been to Missys house before So I knew where the pool was.

We made it too the deck. I looked over at Cody an Sighed. His eye was bruised and swollen an his lip stuck out. "I'm sorry Cody, I didn't think he would do that" I told him an gave him a sorry look. I could tell I was getting Teary eyed.

"Mya..... it's okay. I'm not mad at you. It wasn't your fault" He was getting teary eyed too. We stood on the deck, in the light of the moon glistening down on us.

"I'm sorry Cody I really am. I just wanted to have lunch with you an he went crazy I just..... I don't know" The tears started rolling down my face an he hugged me. It was different than how Noah hugged me, he was hugging me as a friend, somone who cared I guess.

"I know it's okay Love" He mumbled holding me. He let go soon after an we headed down the stairs too the pool. The spring air invited us as I took off the cover revealing my bikini. The large bruise on my ribs was visible along with many others along my legs and arms.

"Mya What happened to you?" He look at me astonished. He grazed his hand over my bruises, I winced in pain. "I... I don't know" I lied and stood by the edge of the deck.I took a quick Glance too the pool and saw the steam coming off of it.

"You can tell me Hun" He whispered an moved his hand up to face. "I... just fell" I looked up into his eyes an gulped. "Let's go swimming now" I moved away from his grasp and headed down the jumping into the pool.

I swam to the top smiling at Cody as my hair laid in the water beautifully.
He started to run to jump in, before the loud laugh of three tipsy girls and my sorta boyfriend came out. Cody chuckled and jumped in next to me splashing me.

He stood in in the pool being able to touch. It was only 6ft deep, Cody could touch Farley well. I struggled to stay up, I was never good at swimming.

Before I could react Noah jumped In Next To Me Lifting ME Up. I laughed and kissed him. I kissed him. I kissed him. I, Mya Sugar just kissed Noah Rubio in my best friend Missys Pool.
Oh lorde.