Marvel's Spidey Boys preference

Halloween
Harry-

Before Halloween you guys would probably make Halloween-themed cookies and you would work on Halloween themed inventions for projects for that month. You'll also make matching tiny jack o'lanterns and put them in your labs, you'll have big ones too, but you have those at home. Harry's dad isn't too fond of Halloween so there's only so much you can do, but you guys make it work. But since you guys are so busy you don't really get to watch halloween movies that often. Your costumes would look awesome, and you'll most likely attend a Halloween Party, whether it's Horizon's or Osborn Academy's party, but it'll most likely by Horizon High. Since Peter goes there and it's been awhile since he's seen his best friend. You're good friends with Peter and while you two can get a little overboard with the PDA, Peter's happy for you guys. The party's still really fun too and you and Harry might either win the costume competition or be in second place. Harry'll pout on the way to your house and list all the reasons why you guys should've been first. You'll just laugh and say something about how having fun is more important than winning before kissing him on the cheek and going inside your house. The next day Harry'll show up at your lab with like three giant crates of discounted candy for you, which is amazing.

Peter-

Peter loves Halloween, like Harry you guys would make Halloween themed cookies with Aunt May popping in every once in awhile to make sure you aren't having a flour war in the kitchen again. You and Peter would totally work on Halloween themed inventions and code for at least one Halloween app. But Max is more open when it comes to Halloween decorations in the lab, so you would put a little scarecrow or something sitting on your name plates and the inside would look like it's own haunted mansion. You would probably make your own animatronics over the summer that have motion sensors so you could scare the living crap out of your friends. And you guys would totally make time to watch Halloween movies, though not scary ones, you barely get enough sleep as is. Peter only pulls like, one super scary Halloween prank during October so you have to be super alert at all times. You guys would totally attend the Halloween party at Horizon, though you would be so dorky that even your friends have to go off for a few minutes because they can't take it. You would go to the store the next day and get some of your favorite discounted candy and eat it while watching the Christmas movies that are already airing.

Miles-

He frickin' loves Halloween and his favorite thing is scaring you when your zoned out, but he keeps forgetting your first instinct is to attack what's scaring you so you'll kick him super hard in the shin or something. If you can't make time to watch a Halloween movie because your working on a project he'll hack your computer so he can air it in your lab so you can at least listen to it. Your couples costume would probably be something, silly, stupid and dorky all at once. Miles will decorate his lab to the point where you don't recognize it anymore, for you, you just put some little pumpkins and maybe a tiny scarecrow or two and you're all set. You would also make Halloween cookies but Miles eats most of them when your not looking so you end up taking the cookies you made home since he had like two thirds of them. And he'll own up to it too if you ask him. You both give out candy in your neighborhood and when all the trick or treaters are home you'll go for the last few hours of the Halloween party at Horizon. You don't win the costume contest but that's alright, you guys have a ton of fun anyway. Though the next day, ooh boy. He'll break into your room at like 12:01 am on Nov. 1st and shout 'It's frickin' Christmas!' while blasting christmas music in your room.