Chapter 21

Hello! So this is the last chapter :'( I have almost 900 reads which is... It's crazy! I didn't think that anyone would read this book. I'm actually so grateful, and it's put such a smile on my face over the last few weeks that I've been writing this. I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

Abbie

I turn over and look at Phil sleeping peacefully. He opens his eyes slowly and notices me staring at him. He smiles widely.

"What time is it? We don't want to be late?" He laughs, sitting up excitedly.

"Late for wh- OH MY GOD OUR WEDDING!" I shout, falling out of the bed and hitting my head off the cabinet next to my bed. "Ouch!" I say, rubbing the back of my head, pouting.

"Abbie, it's ten, your appointment is in five minutes!" I roll my eyes and stand up quickly, knowing there's a tiny possibility that I'll be there in time.

"Okay, we'll have to skip breakfast.." Phil sighs, jumping out of bed and throwing on a pair of track suit bottoms and and a plain blue t-shirt over his boxers that he'd slept in. Dan walks in, showered and his hair straightened and already in his tuxedo.

"Guys... You're getting married in like.. Two hours! Why aren't you at the hairdressers for fuck sake?" He laughs at my stupidity. He stares at me, still in my clothes from yesterday, when I notice blood all over my t-shirt.

"Dan.. I need to get dressed so.. You can head up to the hotel and make sure very things perfect, if you like!" I say, jokingly. But surprisingly, he agrees and runs out of the room, giggling with excitement. It's not like he's getting married..? I take off my t-shirt and put on a vest top.

"Phil, why was there blood on my t-shirt? Actually never mind I have to go!" I say, rushing out the door. MY WEDDING IS TODAY AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE!

***

Michaela

I flatten out the ruffles on my dress and look into the mirror, checking my hair, and making sure my makeup looks okay.

It's time to go. It's time to tell Dan how I really feel about him. I love him, I really do...

I hear a loud beeping noise from outside, probably the limo that me, Abbie and a few of her friends are getting to the wedding in. I skip on my blue peep-toe high heels decorated with pearls and shells and run downstairs, holding my dress down. I walk outside, gawking at the gorgeous stretch limo parked in my driveway. A man dressed up and a tuxedo leads me to the door and gestures for me to sit down beside Abbie and another girl.

"Oh, hi! You must be Michaela!" Says a very pretty girl with long brown hair and a blonde dip-dye. The man closes the door and returns to his seat and starts the engine. I smile at her "Yeah that's me! What's your name?" I ask as she hold her hand out for me to shake. I shake it gladly.

"I'm Zoe, the maid of honour. How long have you know Abbie?"

"Oh not too long, but I knew Dan very well. And I'm his guest for this evening!" She opens her mouth and laughs quietly.

"You're Dan's girlfriend?!" She asks, smiling widely. I wasn't sure how to answer the question.

"I guess you could call it that... I think" I say quietly, twiddling my thumbs. She smiles and turns to talk to Abbie for a little bit. Abbie looks absolutely stunning! Her dress is a sweet-heart neck, and very tight at the top. It's secured in the middle by a velvet brown belt and it falls from the waist down in a gorgeous waterfall of white fabric.

"Abbie, you look stunning! Congratulations!" I say, giving her a big hug.

"Thank you!" She grins, wiggling in her seat. "So what's the story with you and Dan?" She asks, grabbing a hold of my shoulders and looking into my eyes.