Chapter 2

I wake up in the morning, actually wanting to get out of bed. And not to pee, to actually do something my life. I thought about what Phil said yesterday. I did need to get out. If you didn't know, my definition of 'getting out' is posting pointless tweets about how bored I am and deleting them five minutes after. Because apart from making videos, listening to my favourite bands and procrastinating, that's pretty much what I do.
I walk out to the kitchen smiling. Phil and Abbie are sitting at the table. Phil is in his slippers and pyjamas, reading the newspaper and drinking coffee.
"Dan... Are you smiling?" Asks Phil in awe. Abbie giggles at the sarcastic remark.
"Phil, don't be mean! How are you today, Dan?" She smiles, stirring her coffee with her spoon.
"I just think I should do something! I got sick of laying in my dirty week-old-blankets and the Danosaurs are going crazy on twitter! I think I might film a video today." I say, plastering a fake smile on my face. If I'm happy Phil's happy, and if Phil's happy I'm happy. And Abbie's just always happy!
"Good, don't let her get to you. You're better off alone" says Phil. I pretend I don't hear him and pull a chair from the table to sit on. "I think I might introduce Abbie to my fans today," smiles Phil, sipping his coffee. "That's a good idea" I say fidgeting with a fork I found on the table. "Are you ready for all the hate on your twitter?" I smirk at Abbie.
"I guess so! It had to happen eventually!" She laughs cheerfully, showing her white teeth, and flicking her straight blonde hair behind her. As if the hate won't get to her! A lot of Phil's girlfriends were so hated by his fans that they often left him, depressed or suicidal.
"Seriously, don't listen to what they say. They only want Phil, and I don't blame them!" I wink at Phil as I stand up to make my own coffee. Abbie rolls her eyes and giggles quietly.
"Anyway, I better go, Zoe's outside waiting for me" Abbie smiles. She leans over and pecks Phil on the lips. She pulls away but he leans in for more, kissing her passionately, and stroking her hair. I pretend I don't see them, but it's to awkward to even try. They both pull away and Abbie walks over to me and stares.
"I can see why all the girls want Phil, but no wonder they don't want you with your hobbit hair!" She jokes and ruffles my hair. "Bye guys!" She walks out of the apartment.
"I'mma go and straighten my hair now.." I shrug and walk back into my room. I sit in front of the mirror and look into my eyes. I counted each one of my flaws, even the ones I couldn't see. Even the ones others couldn't see.
Abbie was good at pretending. Phil makes her happy, he really does but apart from that she isn't happy. She is a month clean from cutting. I caught her cutting two months ago using a blade she took out from a pencil sharpener. She couldn't see me standing, but I watched as the blood trickled down her arm like the tears did from her eyes each time she harmed herself. Phil didn't know, just Zoe and I did. Numerous times I thought of cutting, I stopped myself and tried to appreciate ME, because I think everything happens for a reason. Maybe even me...
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
A/N:
Hello! I feel like writing so I'mma write loads of chapters tonight! And probably more tomorrow because I'm with my Danosaur friend! I'll publish them too :) have a good day, ye smexy llamas!