Chapter 14

A/N: Hello! So, I've been away for a few days, but I managed to escape so I'll be writing today, but not again for another or two!:)

AND I HAVE 400 READS... WWHHAATT?! How did that even happen?! I honesty thought it would just be me and my friend reading, but obviously not! Thank you guys SO much for reading, I appreciate it SOOO much, you're all amazing! Thank you<3 xxx cya at the end of the chapter :*

(Lil' bit of smut, not much though)

Dan

"Dan, I'm close!" Michaela moans. I look up at her from between her legs.

"DAN, DON'T STOP!" She says. I giggle, trying to tease her. I lick her one more time. She moans loudly, trying to be quiet. She puts her hand in between her legs and arches her back. She slowly comes back down again.

"Oh wow, Dan..." She pants, cupping her face in her hands. I slide my hands up her waist and kiss her belly button.

"Way to kill the mood, but I need to pee!" I giggle and run out to the hallway. I open the bathroom door and am suddenly welcomed to the smell of a strong perfume.

"Do you want to use the bathroom?" Asks Melanie, leaning against the door. She has a smirk on her face, obviously planning something.

"Um... Yeah, if you didn't mind?" I say, moving my hands awkwardly.

"Go ahead," she says, gesturing into the bathroom. I give her a confused look, and proceed to walk into the bathroom. She stays at the door, checking her nails out. "Seriously?.." I look at her angrily.

"Oh what, you want some privacy? That's all I've wanted for the last while, but NO you have to be in the house with Michaela, and she's fugly.. No offence. I don't see why you just date me, she didn't even know who you were until you moved in, it's ridiculous!" She says, rolling her eyes and chewing on her gum harshly. Why would she say that about Michaela? I thought she helped her out with her depression and all that crap.

"Don't speak about her like that, she's my girlfriend-"

"And if you want privacy, Dan and I will happily leave!" Says Michaela, standing at the door with her hands in her hips. Whoop!

"How about we go to your house to use the toilet, Dan?" Says Michaela, walking over to me and linking my arms with her, not looking at me once, just staring into Melanie's disgusting yellow eyes.

"With pleasure" I say, smiling at Michaela. I tap her nose and we start to walk down the stairs. I look around at Melanie, her jaw is dropped and she looks like she's about to slap a bitch. I wave at her, jokingly. She glares at me and stomps her feet, swinging her greasy ponytail around her head. Michaela chuckles as she leans her head into my chest.

"She put that poster there, by the way!" Whispers Michaela when we get outside.

"Probably thought I wouldn't get in your knickers if I saw the poster!" I whisper, leaning my head on hers. She giggles lightly.

"Where are we heading?" She smiles, looking up to me. "How about we go back to mine, order some pizza... And you can stay over!" I smile. "Phil and Abbie have the fire lit, so the place will be nice and cozy!" Michaela grins at the idea. "You had me at pizza," she announces.

I feel a burst of warmth hit my body as I walk into the door. It's nice to come into a nice, warm apartment after being outside in the miserable streets.

Michaela

The fire is lit, so the house is suddenly really warm when you walk in.

"So, do you want to get changed in my room?" Dan asks, smiling, showing off his dimples. I almost melt just looking at him!

"Changed into what?" I laugh. I'm here... But I don't have any clothes or anything.

"Oh yeah... I'll find you something don't worry!" He says, rubbing my back.

He runs up the stairs and I wait at the bottom. I look up, and a giant black My Chemical Romance t-shirt lands in my arms. I look up again, and some of Dan's boxers land on top of the t-shirt.

"Thanks! I'm gonna come up and get changed," I call, already halfway upstairs. I take my socks off and walk into Dan's room. I glide along his soft carpet, taking my top off. I put the t-shirt he gave me on, and it hangs off me, a little too big. I breathe in the man-smell of his cologne and exhale deeply. I could get used to this! I slip his boxers on over my underwear and take my phone out. No missed calls from Melanie? Oh she's DEFINITELY pissed at me this time!

I feel two hands grasp my waist and I smile, as I lean my head back to kiss Dan.

"Hello, gorgeous" he chuckles and leans in. I turn around, so my lips can actually meet his. He kisses me roughly, and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him back, pushing his fringe out of the way. He leans me up against the wall and kisses me harder, almost smashing my head against the wall. He bites my bottom lip, playfully and starts twisting my hair around his fingers.

"Are you hungry?" Asks Dan, in between kisses.

Wait... Does he mean sexually or do I actually want the pizza he said he was going to order?

"What?" I ask, pecking his cheek.

"Will we get our pizza now?" He whispers, kissing my neck.

"Sure! We have all night to make out anyway!" I wink at him. He kisses my forehead and lifts my chin up with his fingers.

"Let's order before I starve!" He says, staring into my eyes, ruining the mood yet once again!

***

"Wow, death note's so intense!!" I say, shoving the last slice of pizza into my mouth. The ending credits roll in, leaving the programme at a cliffhanger.

"WHAT?!" I shout standing up and pointing at the tv.

"Shh, The happy couple are asleep," Dan whispers, hugging me from behind.

"Yeah, let's go to bed now, before I get worked up over the fact the you looks so like Light." I giggle. Dan lets me go and holds my hand. We run up to his room and I jump into bed, laying under the covers. Dan takes his top off, and with great difficulty he takes his trousers off too. He starts to walk over to the other side of the bed when I catch a glimpse of his stomach. SIX PACK ALERT OH MY JESUS HE IS A SEXY FUCKER.

He crawls in beside me. I join my hands with his and I stare into his eyes. I kiss him passionately, with tongue and all and I turn around, laying on my side. Dan puts his arms around me, laying them on my stomach under my t-shirt. I feel his breath on my neck and it makes me feel safe. And not just safe... I don't know how to describe it, but I can only get the feeling when I'm with Dan. I think I'm in love with him.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hello! Hope you enjoyed that chapter, shits gonna go down in the next few!

Well I have a lot going on at the moment, so I mightn't update for another day or two, but I'll be back to writing everyday soon enough! And I still can't believe I have 400 reads, it's too weird! Thanks guys, SO much, ILYSM!!!:D

~_fanficyoutubeaddict_~