Chapter 11

Hello! All these people are reading my book it's crazy!:L thank you guys so much, I'm so grateful I'm just gonna keep mentioning it! <3

Dan

I knock on Michaela's door at 11 o'clock at night.

"Let's go to the park again," I whisper, as she answers the door.

"I dunno if you realised that I'm in my pyjamas?" She giggles, rubbing her eyes sleepily. I smile at her sheepishly.

"How about he watch a movie instead? I can use my new microwave!" She wiggles her hips on the spot doing her Jazz Hands. I laugh, burying my face in my hands.

She just knew how to put me in a good mood.

"Oh my god, that's him! JESUS, LOOK OVER THERE, LUCY!" I flick my head around to see two girls coming towards me, smiling like dolls.

"Oh my god, it's Dan and his girlfriend, this is SO going on twitter!" Shouts a pale girl from right beside me! Why are they talking about me? I'm right here!

"Oh I'm not his girlfriend-"

"Shut up, skank nobody asked your opinion!" Sassy much??

"Hey, don't talk to her like that! You don't know her, you don't know what she's been through! I don't go around calling little girls like you that I don't know "skank" do I? Back off, and don't talk to anyone like that, you don't know how it could affect someone! Think before you speak. " I whisper angrily.

"Wow, Dan I thought you were different, but you're just like all the others..." The blond girl spits on the floor, snapping a picture of me and Michaela beside each other.

"Think before you speak, right?" She cackles, mimicking me before high fiving her friend and walking off.

"Peasants..." I say rolling my eyes, as I step into the house.

"What movies do you like?" I ask, taking my hoodie off and leaving it on the couch.

"I don't know! How about we watch a crappy film on Netflix?" She giggles, fixing the cushions on the couch.

"Stole the words right from my mouth, Michaela!" She smiles back at me.

"You've stole something else from me," I whisper, walking towards her. I put my hands on her hips and stare into her eyes as she stares into mine.

She naturally puts her arms around my neck, biting her lip.

Why does she have to be so gorgeous?!

Michaela

Dan puts his hands on my hips as I stare into his eyes. Apparently I've stole something else from him.

I bite my lip, not breaking eye contact. I've waited too long for this. It's only been a week, but I've fallen for Dan. I've fallen hard, and it hurts.

"You stole my heart..." He whispers, leaning in towards me. My heart does backflips in my chest as I close my eyes, leaning in too. He moves his arms around my back, towering over me.

Our lips finally touch, setting off various explosions all over my body. I move my hands up to his face, pulling him closer to me. First kiss with anyone, I didn't expect to be using tongue but wow, we hit it off straight away!

We slowly pull away, almost dying with exhaustion.

"So, Netflix?" He asks, giggling.

"Yes, Netflix!" I say, pecking him on the lips one more time. The tingles all over slowly fade away, but for the better.

I cuddle into Dan on the couch, leaning my head into his chest. He presses play on a movie that I don't even remember, because I fell asleep instantly, cuddling into Dan. He made me feel safe, special and happy. And I haven't felt this way in a long time!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

ABOUT TIME! Dan used the best pick up line on her though, am I right? But they're so perfect omf! THE FEELS! <3

Sorry that the chapter was so short! I'm taking a little break from writing to clear my head (That means I'll be gone for a day or two), but I hope you're enjoying it so far! Don't forget to vote and comment and all that Jazz! The reads are growing more and more, and it's amazing to see that people are actually reading this crap!:D

But the book is far from over yet... Just saying! :)

~_FanFicYouTubeAddict_~ xxx