Chapter 4

I stare at my date in utter confusion. She is so much more beautiful than Phil described her!

"So.. How are you?" I ask awkwardly. I'm not good with first dates unless the ice is already broken. In this case, it was not. "I'm great.." She says quietly, with a husky voice. I smile and gesture my hand to our table. Not sure of what to do, I walk ahead of her and sit down, realising that I left her at the other side of the restaurant. I wave at her, laughing. Dan, seriously... what the fuck? She giggles quietly and struggles to walk over to our table.

The restaurant was beautiful, the wallpaper was cream with golden flower designs. The ceiling was extraordinarily tall, and there were gold-marble podiums lining the whole room. Each table was gold with a red velvet table-cloths lined with golden thread at the bottom, with two red roses in a jar in the middle of the table. I think Phil told me it was a shitty Chinese restaurant just so I would go, but it looks like I'd be using my life savings to buy a three-in-one here!

Jane suddenly struts confidently over. Her short brown hair hangs over her shoulders beautifully. Looks like she got the hang of the five-inch heels! When she reaches the table, she pulls her chair out, and flattens her black, flowy dress down. She takes her seat and stared at the table, not even glimpsing at me. Maybe she's nervous? I am too, but if I can pull this off, anyone can!

"You okay?" I ask staring into her hazel eyes. She shrugs and nods quietly, carefully picking up the gold menu. Only five minutes in and she isn't enjoying this what the fuck do I do?

She cups her face in her hands brushes her hair back, exhaling deeply. What did I do? She looks like she's going to die!

"What's up? Are you sure everything's okay?" I ask. What could I have done? I don't want her not to like me! I kind of like her so far I don't want to blow it!

"Daniel, I don't know how to say it.." She says quietly

"Oh God don't tell me you're married!" I say shaking my head and biting my lip. I will actually kill Phil if he was responsible for this.

"No," she says smiling, as if I true to make a joke out of this. I'm serious!

"I... Don't like boys... I never came out, and I didn't know how to say no to Phil."

"Well I'm not hungry anyway..."

WELL FUCK THIS SHIT.

***

I stumble into the house, angrier than ever and fall onto the couch, burying my face into the cushions. I actually though I could go somewhere with her, because we're both so awkward, we could get over that together!

"How'd the date go?" Asks a muffled voice.

"The hazel eyed beauty didn't like me.. Or any my my species for that fact!" I sigh sadly into my pillow.

"She prefers taco over sausage?" Asks Phil interested.

"She prefers taco over sausage..." I mumble lifting my fist and hitting it off the arm of the couch.

Phil's an understanding person, I could annoy him for the night.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N:

Hello! I stayed up until six in the morning watching DEATH NOTE with my friend and Omf it's the shit everybody go and watch it rn oh my god <3

~_fanficyoutubeaddict_~

Xxx