Chapter 5

Hi guys! Sorry for the inactivity and the fact that the last chapter was a piece of shit! I was living at my friends house for two days and so I didn't have time to write although I thought I did.. Sorry! Hopefully this chapter makes up for it! :)

No more blind dates! Unless I at least know of the person, and I know what her sexuality is.. Jesus Christ!

Phil walks in with Abbie, his hand around her waist, he's dressed up. He's either going out or making a video, because that's the only time that either of us out effort into what we're wearing. Abbie is too, wearing a nice floral blouse and black leggings. She is also wearing makeup so they could have been doing either.

"I heard the date didn't go to plan" smiles Abbie. I loved how comforting she was! She walks over and sits beside me, leaving Phil leaning against my door frame.

"Well I didn't necessarily plan to do anything with her, I just didn't expect her to be a fricking lesbian!" I smile, unsure of whether I said that in a joking or serious matter.

"It's okay, we'll find you the perfect someone!" Smiles Abbie pulling me in for a hug. I don't hesitate to hug back, although I feel quite awkward as Phil is staring at us at the door.

But does that mean I have to go on more dates? I don't want to go on more blind dates. I'm usually up for one. Usually I want to go out and meet a girl, but I'm just not up for it. Maybe I'm not ready to date again but I feel that Abbie and Phil are pushing me into it. And I don't usually give in to peer pressure!

"We were filming." Phil says, clearing his throat, as if to say 'I'm here too..' "And we were wondering if you'd like to film the end with us?" Phil smiles, standing up and putting his hands into his back pockets.

"To be honest guys, I don't really feel like I'm up for it-"

"Come on! You need a break from all this depressing crap! Come on and film!" Pleads Abbie.

There was a five second silence

"Okay, you're right guys I need to clear my head and just.. Take my mind off this." I say, staring at the floor. The last week I've been acting like a hormonal teenage girl who's just broke up with her boyfriend over "who's skinny jeans they were". I've been sounding like one too, crying to Phil and eating ice-cream and stuff.

"Okay well fix your hair and come into my room when you're ready!" Chirps Phil, linking arms with Abbie and walking out of the room.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I BE THAT HAPPY?

I walk along my fluffy carpet and look in the mirror. My hair's fine! What was Phil on about? I slide my fingers through it, making it fluffier and making my way into Phil's room.

I open the door, and stare at the bed. Abbie has her legs wrapped around Phil, and they're both... Like eating each others faces or something.

Oh well um.. Do I leave or do I interrupt their "happy time" or do I just stand here.. Jesus Christ is it possible to fit that much tongue in someone's mouth?

Abbie lifts her head and stares at me.

"Uh.. Hi Dan..." She whispers almost out of breath as she cups her face in her hand. Phil then crawls out from under her.

"Uh hello... I didn't see any of that..." I smile crookedly.

"Haha..."

Seriously Dan. Do you actually think that was convincing?

Phil looks around the room as if nothing happened.

"So should we film?" He asks, breaking the extremely awkward silence.

"We should film.." Abbie and I say in unison, giggling.

We all sit on the bed, and Phil clicks the record button.

"We got a visitor!" Phil smiles. Not at me, but at Abbie. They were madly in love, and it broke my heart and mended it all at the same time.

"Hi, I'm a PHABBIE shipper-" I pause and stare right in front if me for a moment.

"What?..." Phil asks confused.

"Jesus, Phil! Hide your porn movies when I'm in here!" I shout and Phil stands up in shock, his jaw dropped.

"Phil I'm joking I don't actually see anything..." I say giggling to myself, and Abbie stops giving Phil dirty looks.

I really love embarrassing Phil in front of Abbie.

***

"DAN, COULD YOU HELP ME CARRY IN THE SHOPPING?!" Calls Phil from the kitchen. Abbie must have been shopping, we don't go anymore, Abbie just goes for us.. I love women to be honest!

I walk to our parking space in the rain. I watch how it lands on the floor and splashes in a puddle, much bigger than itself. That's how I feel. Even though metaphors are cheesy and a bit strange, they're really good for describing how you feel in a completely different manner.

Opening my boot, I start to sing.

"PRAYING FOR LOVE IN A LAP DANCE!" I scream picking up the Tesco bags in the car

"AND PAYING IN NAIVETY" I hear an unfamiliar voice shout behind me.

I turn around quickly staring into the foggy rain.

A girl wearing a khaki coat with a fluffy hood stands outside of her car opening the door. She smiles at me, showing her sparkling white teeth that out stand in the rain. She jumps in her black Audi, and her tail lights turn on. She drives away, turning around the corner. Who was that? I couldn't see her properly, but I know I've never saw her before.

About five seconds later, I realise I'm standing, while heaven's toilet water is being dumped down on me, looking like an idiot staring at the corner she drove past.

She likes Panic! At The Disco, I like Panic! At The Disco.

Interesting

Just saying...

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N:

Hope that made up for the last chapter. This one's quite short, however it's really important. I wanted to bring humour in also, as the last chapters were depressing as Frick Frack Diddly-Dack Knick Knack Paddy Whack Quaterback Chicken-Feed-Sack Bio-Feedback- okay you get the point!

Did you think this chapter was an improvement? Let me know :) >>

Cya soon ye smexy danosaurs! :)

~_fanficyoutubeaddict_~

Xxx