Chapter 3

I sit on my bed and stare at the camera as the light blares into my face. I rehearsed what I was going to say over and over again, but as soon as I start recording the words don't come out. I sit up straight and stare into the camera.

"Hello Internet..." I say unenthusiastically. I ruffle my hair backwards and stare at the floor. I look back up to the camera again.

"I haven't been active on any social media recently and all of you are going crazy!" I giggle lightly and scratch the back of my m head.

"Um.. There are reasons for this of course. I just didn't know if I was ready to tell you, because every time I mention this to anyone, I get all upset and all... But, I dunno. Even though I don't actually know any of you, but you all know me.. I really don't know, it just feels right to tell you guys. Maybe it's the fact that I'm staring into a camera and talking to it, maybe that's why I'm able to talk. If I were to stand in front if every single one of you, I wouldn't be able to talk."

I didn't have any idea of where I was going with this, but it just felt right to talk about this.

"You all know Vicky, right? Yeah she's gone for good. We were dating for 3 years! But she decided I wasn't making enough money for her, my house wasn't big enough and I wasn't Italian," I say, marking out each reason with my fingers.

"So basically she left me for a rich, fat, Italian, mansion-owning twat! And his bodyguards can come for me if they like! They can take everything from me, but he's already taken her from me, and nothing can compare to that. So if you're watching this, Giovani, you can keep the skank because I'm WAY done with her!"

I sit there staring at the camera. I feel the tears prick in my eyes, and the back of my nose hurt. I know if I start talking I'll just burst into tears, and my vision is blurry enough at the moment as it is! I just simply cover the camera lens with my hand and click the record button with my other.

I breathe deeply for a second, just thinking of all the shit she put me through. I push my hair back in frustration and fix it back again, like I always do when I'm stressed.

I walk out to the kitchen, except dressed this time for once. Phil is reading The Shining for about the seventh time in a row!

"Hi, Dan you're going out tonight" says Phil, deeply concentrated in the world of Steven King. "What?.." I ask in confusion. I already posted my 'bored' tweets and ate and stuff.

"Abbie thought it would be a good idea to set you up with her friend, Jane, so you're going on a date tonight!" Smirks Phil from behind the book.

"As much as I want to meet Jane, and eat food that hasn't been cooked my me and possible give me food poisoning.. I just don't think I'm ready to date yet" I sigh

Phil closes his book and looks at me is if to say Bitch, seriously? I bite my lip and stare at him.

"Dan, come one you're going out! I know you aren't ready, it's just that you need to go out and do something!"

"Okay I'll go out, but I don't think it'll be very special. But yeah I agree, I do need to get out" Phil just isn't an easy person to say no to, I don't know why! He just looks so innocent.

"Here's the directions to her house and you have to be at The Wok in an hour." He hands me a piece of paper, with directions on them. I take them and whirl around into my room. I barely have enough time to shower!

I look in my closet and look for a suit, tie and shoes. It was only a little first date at a crappy Chinese restaurant, but Im actually quite excited. Who knows, she might be the one!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter was kinda short, I literally just woke up! LOADS of updates tonight, I promise :)

~_fanficyoutubeaddict_~ xxx