Chapter four: Cinderella

Start from the beginning

''The pregnant maid is dangerous?'' Emma tilted her head and let a deep breath escape her. 

''She assaulted Mr. Gold. This isn't a game Henry she is desperate.'' Henry frowned while Lillian pulled him up. 

''Let's do something about that.'' 

''What? No there is no let's. you can not come with me.'' Henry raised his head while Lillian just put her head into her neck, groaning. 

''Then I'll look for her myself, and Lils will help me.'' Lily put her head back in a frown. 

''I will?'' Emma just simply shook her head and smirked while crossing her arms. 

''Then I'll bring you back.'' 

 ''And you wouldn't be helping the maid.'' Lillian reminded her.

 ''I'm just trying to be the responsible one here!'' Emma yelled in stress. 

''And I'm just trying to spent time with my mom.'' Henry said, mimicking her voice. 

''And I'm just trying to stay out of this.'' Lillian mocked them. The mother-son duo looked back at the teenage girl who simply smirked at them. Emma groaned out in defeat as she opened her door and slid onto the car, Lillian and Henry following her suit. 

''So the maid, what's her story?''

--------------Once upon a time------------

Lily was eight when she had no family left. Her mother died when she was two, her father died when she was six. She had a brother but he sold her out to two men, he'd always hated her. It was no secret that he was going to sell her as a slave. She was running on her little legs, away from the two men when she tripped and one of the man pulled her over his shoulder. 

''Let go of me! Let go of me!'' She hit his back with her fists and his chest with her feet. 

''Rumpelstiltskin I summon thee!'' She yelled out before a gag was put into her mouth. She tried to struggle as he put her on a horse. 

''Quit the struggling! It'll be easier-'' 

 ''Ooh! How right you are dearie!'' Lilith looked up to the voice when she saw a man who continued to talk. 

''Now, what ever are you two gentleman doing to that sweet, little girl?'' Lillian stared at the man with tears in her eyes. Both from fear and physical abuse. 

''Leave, dark one. This is none of your concern.'' The man tilted his head to the right and glanced at the bound and gagged little girl. Her eyes twinkling with a terrified look. 

''Well, as the little girl summoned me, and pronounced my name correctly, mind you dearie!'' he sent the little girl a wink before smiling a little bit at her.

 ''I do believe that this has become my concern.'' Without giving him an answer he pushed the little girl off the horse, making her fall face first into the dirt, wincing a little bit as her skull hit the ground. Smiling serenely Rumpelstiltskin looked at her when she lifted her head at him with teary eyes. 

''Do you want to go with these man sweetheart?'' she shook her head as fast as she could, making her tears fall of her face. 

''Then I have my answer dearie.'' He looked at the man and smirked. 

''You might want to close your eyes.''

-------------Once upon a time----------------