Chapter 2- 1,000 Years Later

Omega POV

I am rudely awakened by something hitting me in the face. I spring up a ball of fire in one hand sword in the other.

"Jeez, calm down Omega," A voice says. I turn to glare at the appropriately named Jester. I glare at him and extinguish the fire and sheathe my sword. Instead I cause them wind to lift him up in the air, holding him upside down. I mean if I'm Apprentice to Chaos what good would powers be if I couldn't mess with people?

"I told him that was a bad idea..." A voice mutters. I turn to see Shadow- my third in command shaking his head disapprovingly.

"And you didn't stop him?" I question still not releasing Jester.

"No. I wanted to see your reaction." I roll my eyes.

"What did you want anyway?"

"Chaos wants you," I nod. A release Jester letting him fall to the ground. He let's out a yelp. I ignore him and follow Shadow out of the room. We head downstairs.

"So Jes dead yet?" Revenge asks. I shake my head.

"Not yet," I scan the room until I see my second in command. "Alpha. Meeting. Now."

"Can't I finish my ice cream?" I roll my eyes and grab him by one of his wings and drag him out the dorm. Once in the hall we decide to fly to the throne room since it's on the other side. We could teleport but that takes engery.

Once we get there I open the door and find Chaos muttering to himself while using his ChaosPad.

"Lord Chaos," The three of us say with a mocking bow.

"I- uh have a mission for you," He answers. I immediately know something is wrong. He didn't yell at us for bowing or calling him lord. Something is serious.

"Where?" Alpha asks.

"A place... Where there is going to be a war."

"That's normally how it works," I say with an eye roll. "But, where and who are we fighting?" He looks everywhere but at me and figets. Finally he takes a deep breath and speaks.

"EarthmybrotherEndisrisingwithGaeaandTartarus," He answers in one breath.

"English please?"

"Earth. My brother End is rising with Gaea and Tartarus." I blink hoping this is just a joke someone put him up to. But he seems serious. My anger boils.

"You promised I wouldn't have to go back!" I yell. He winces.

"Yes. Omega I think of you like a son. I wouldn't make you do this if there is another way. You and your team will go. Later I will send the troops. You will leave in an hour. Reveal yourselves if you wish." With that he teleports off.

"Omega calm down. You know what happened last time you got mad," Shadow warns.

"I'm more in control of my powers now! Plus I thought you were over that!"

"You burned my hair off. I have a right to be upset."

"It grew back!"

"Can we go back now? I don't want anyone to eat my ice cream." I roll my eyes and put a hand on theirs shoulders and teleport us back to the living room.

"So what did he want?" Forge asks. I sigh.

"His-"

"Hey that's my ice cream!" Alpha shouts cutting me off and running over to Jester. I roll my eyes and start over.

"His evil older brother End is rising with Tartarus and Gaea. So we leave for earth in an hour. Reveal if you want." There is a pause then I am bombarded by questions. I ignore them all and stalk up to my room leaving Alpha and Shadow to deal with the rest.

I groan and flop face up down on the bed. A few minutes later I hear the as door opens and someone comes in. Soon my girlfriend Huntress steps into view.

"You knew this would happen one day," She says softly. I nod slowly. She lays down next to me and curls into my side.

"It's been 1,000 years. Things may have changed." Again I only nod.

~~~~~~ 1 Hour Later ~~~~~~

We all gather in the throne room. Our full armor is on wanting to make an entrance. We stand in V formation with Chaos and I at the front. He waves a hand to create a portal. Olympus here we come.

-----------

Hola!

Here is chapter 2! I have already planned out the twist coming later. You are all gonna kill me...

-Jaz