06:BLOODY FEAST

The day before the bloody sports was the FEAST thrown for the contestants,of which am a part of now.

Father and I had a talk about the proceedings of the blood sports .
His instructions sits in my heart,i know what To expect,but not when.

Today at sunset we dine,and dance and drink, father advice i take this time To access my opponents,and evaluate how much danger they pose To me,every one poses à danger,but if they discover my identity,i will be in grave danger.As the daughter of the late King,beware of the prince and Queen regent,and any Royal family,becareful ovavi fog". These were fathers words .

The contestants are brought To the palace at sunrise by the bloodgades,had To find out about that,i didnt have time To talk To delia and Dion as it were the deep baritone voice of the green curly haired bloodgade which awoke them.

They were sure surprised i returned,Dion even got misty eyed in relief,delia's lips quiverred when she promises To cheer for me the loudest.
I just smiled at her,and the next second they saw i was hugging them both,my hands thrown over their shoulders, they were first tense before returning my hug,after shaking off the shock of how fast id gotten.

If the two bloodgades that had come calling were surprised,they didnt show it.
I followed them as i meekly could.

The palace is made of black molten rock that had Been transformed,carved and hewn To polished perfection centurys ago.

It has black gleaming pillars and it's very beautiful and reflective ,me and the other contestants were lead to thé courtyard,filled with all sorts of aquatic flowers,To be led one after the other into the throne room by thé attendants.

"Oh my goddess,i cant believe i am actually going To meet the elusive prince and the Queen regent and see the throne" a female voice To my left voiced,clearly anticipating the royals we're here To meet.

I felt cold black dread at the pit of my stomach like molten tar,but i keep my head down.
I am too nervous To do more than a cursory scanning of the others in the courtyards with me,they were seven,i make eight,

three mermans caught my eye
,hardnened,strong,seasoned worriors,
They were definately killers,must be why they were here,this was their chance at freedom,

And they would kill To get it,no doubt.
They looked identical,golden tanned skin,short hair,6:1,muscled and menance pouring from their pore to frighten off the fishes swimming around them,as if to prey on them.

One has sky blue eyes,the other has stormy blue,the third has cobalt blue eyes ,and the One with stormy eyes has red dark curls,mr sky blue eyes has light red curls,the third ,Mr cobalt blue eyes has redwine hair.their tails were varying shades of blues and dark red.

There are two mermaids,one is tall pale and willowy with sharp beach sandy coloured hair,with green eyes that looks like It has liquid running unsteadly inside,and an oilly green tail.

The other has a bold Aura,red wine hair and musculer,with wide shoulders,looks like someone who worked at the Royal mine,sur has black slashes on a bright red tail that looks like its caught too much Sun.
Perhaps she stole a handful of diamonds and got thrown in prison with a Death sentence.
The Queen does Not pardon such nonsence,she is sternly majestic.

There is One finfolk,probably tried to kidnap a human and was caught by the patrol,he is hugh like a mountain,6:4,shoulders broad and wide chest,has a light gold tone skin,and braided green and golden locks half way down his back,fingers like talons,eyes black as darkness and beady,oval shaped eyes and a dark bronze coloured tail that all Finfolks is said to have,even If it were my first time seeing a finfolk,i couldnt Pay much attention.

The Half Blood(unEdited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara